Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What about Tesla’s Radiant Energy Receiver ? (easy way to get energy from space)

Started by sigmaX, February 05, 2010, 06:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Then to make the scavenger part more efficient use a bridge rectifier there on the output side...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

broli

Very good zmonkey. To the point with no bsing. I'm reminded of something, if I'm not mistaken you have placed a radiant barrier on your attic. Wouldn't it be interesting if you hooked that as an antenna and see what it gives. It would be ironic to be called a radiant barrier when it becomes a radiant receiver  ;D .

Also zmonkey it might be way more effective if you actually pulsed the antenna at the resonating frequency, if I understand tesla's work this might make your antenna look like a low resistance path to earth, thus more energy will be absorbed than if you didn't pulse it.

z.monkey

LOL! I was just thinking about that...

Say the rooftop is 25 Meters square.  If we consider this a 1/4 wave antenna then the full wave length is 100 Meters.  Convert that to the frequency and we have 3 Mhz.  That would be a considerable antenna for this...

Awesome!

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

pese

Quote from: sigmaX on February 05, 2010, 06:10:22 PM
Hi There!

I never before heard Tesla's specific version of the "get electricity from nature" (particularly Sun, cosmic rays and earth).

I've seen incarnations: Earth batteries ... different apparatus including gigantic coils, antennaes, etc.

But this article I found seems QUITE EASY and simple to replicate.

AN excerpt:

Tesla patented his free-energy receiver in 1901 as An Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy. The patent refers to the sun as well as other sources of radiant energy, e.g. cosmic rays.  The device functioning at night is explained in terms of the availability of nighttime cosmic rays. Tesla also refers to the ground as "a vast reservoir of negative electricity."

How Tesla’s Radiant Energy Receiver works
An electrical potential exists between the elevated plate (positive) and the ground (negative) plate, energy is accumulated and builds within the capacitor and, after "a suitable time interval the accumulated energy will "manifest itself in a powerful discharge" which can do work.  According to Tesla, the capacitor should be "of considerable electrostatic capacity and its dielectric made of the best quality mica, for it has to withstand potentials that could rupture a weaker dielectric.

I include a diagram: H. Plauson’s Conversion Of Atmospheric Electric Energy 1921

The whole thing is down here: http://quantumgravitics.tripod.com/id9.html

It states that you can do useful things with the captured energy .... does anyone got any idea on quantification ? how many amps / hour / voltage, etc ? I am tempted to replicate this.

Regards,
SigmaX

the 20kv diode can onmitted (un-need) because the electrostatic charge that can take (suck) from the antenna have this own staic polarity, and is not alternating !! (it is static DC !
G Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Dogs

I recently revisited the data on Tesla’s Radiant Energy Receiver recently.
I think that an important aspect of the invention is missing from current attempts at duplication.
That aspect is the fact that the energy will really show up when the collector plate is negatively charged.

That subject is covered well in the following video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geYfUHh6nD8

It seems, back then, an electrophorus was used to make the plate negatively charged.
So, I tried to think of ways of negatively charging the plate.
I looked into what causes static electricity and  turbo electric materials...
Rabbit fur tops the list on the positive charge side.
Teflon tops the list on the negative charge side.

It seems that a good solution would be to coat the plate with possibly a spray/paint Teflon that is a negative turbo electric, and it will act as an insulator for the collector.
Next, place some rabbit fur on a disk, and use a small motor to spin the disk over the Teflon coated area.
This should bring about a strong negative charge to the collector plate. Which will coax larger amounts of radiant energy into it which will then release into the capacitor.
This set up kind of reminds me of the Teslika device.
If it works, the amount of energy required to run the motor that rubs the rabbit fur on the collector plate will be much less that the incoming rush of energy from the environment.

Hmmm...  ???