Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oh, That Adolph...Cheeky

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 06, 2010, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Mk1 on February 19, 2010, 05:53:43 AM
Take a guess!
Referring to the face on the coins, I'd say offhand that---for a conspiracy---both the Queen and Hitler were distantly related reptilians(?) in their DNA.

Queen Victoria and Lord Mountbattan were both mostly German, and Hitler was German-Austrian.  Going back far enough, they were derived from ethnic East Germans.

Is that close to your original idea, Mark?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

silverfish

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on February 19, 2010, 10:37:36 PM
Referring to the face on the coins, I'd say offhand that---for a conspiracy---both the Queen and Hitler were distantly related reptilians(?) in their DNA.

Queen Victoria and Lord Mountbattan were both mostly German, and Hitler was German-Austrian.  Going back far enough, they were derived from ethnic East Germans.

Is that close to your original idea, Mark?

--Lee

Interesting. It seems Hitler's father's name was in fact Schueckelgruber, otherwise known as Schickelgruber - as Dolfuss, Austrian Chancellor, discovered. Piecing together original birth-certificates, police registration cards, protocols, etc., he found that Maria Schickelgruber worked as a housemaid in the mansion of Saloman Rothschild, a man described as 'in a state of moral collapse' 'sexually out of control' according to the account of his son, Anselm. Dolfuss found the registration card proving Maria's employment there.
        Dolfuss was murdered by the Gestapo who were intent on preventing this information from coming out.

If you examine the bloodlines of many presidents and prominent politicians, you will be surprised to discover just how many have royal and aristocratic connections going right back to ancient Sumeria - Clinton, Gore, Cheney, Kerry, Bush, Colin Powell, the list is endless. Not only that, but they turn out to be distant cousins, relations and so on.

The main point is, it's not 'democracy' that gets presidents elected -
it's DNA. The sooner people realise this, en masse, the sooner we can stop the scam playing out where we continually 'elect' agents of our own slavery.

http://hidhist.wordpress.com/hitler/was-hitler-a-rothschild/

Cap-Z-ro

Yeah...the world people think they live in is nothing more than a poorly credited - poorly scripted - badly directed - sadistic sociopathic soap opera.

Other than that, life is but a dream...but a nightmare for many though.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

silverfish said:
If you examine the bloodlines of many presidents and prominent politicians, you will be surprised to discover just how many have royal and aristocratic connections going right back to ancient Sumeria - Clinton, Gore, Cheney, Kerry, Bush, Colin Powell, the list is endless. Not only that, but they turn out to be distant cousins, relations and so on.
That goes for me as well.  The book, "The Lost Book of Enki" and also the literary works of Laurence Gardener tell a similar story.

I'm just not a reptilian.  I'm Native American, and they, as a race, often have a mindset that's different and better than most world leaders today.

REEDIT:
It finally occurs to me: I know what Cap-Z-ro meant when he said the Queen might look better with a "neatly  trimmed 'stashe' " in Reply #29.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

silverfish

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on February 20, 2010, 03:19:07 PM
silverfish said:That goes for me as well.  The book, "The Lost Book of Enki" and also the literary works of Laurence Gardener tell a similar story.

I'm just not a reptilian.  I'm Native American, and they, as a race, often have a mindset that's different and better than most world leaders today.

REEDIT:
It finally occurs to me: I know what Cap-Z-ro meant when he said the Queen might look better with a "neatly  trimmed 'stashe' " in Reply #29.

--Lee

Yes, and the Native Americans are really interesting as a race because they are 'custodians' not 'owners' of the Earth - big difference...