Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

using centripetal force to fight lenz?

Started by mr_bojangles, February 08, 2010, 04:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

ok, so this stemmed from thinking about how to overcome lenz law with gravity

i thought of a magnet on the end of a lever, with a free standing inductor next to it, we push on the other side of the lever and this causes the magnet on the other end to pass the inductor and induce electricity

the problem with this is that when we push down on the lever, the BEMF is directed downward

lets interpret this as gravity, so in a sense it gets "heavier"

this means to balance our lever we would need to add a counter weight and we could use less energy, however this presents a problem because on the upward stroke of the lever, the other side becomes "lighter"

and now we have to lift the difference in weight of the lever, in addition to the force of the bemf

then i thought about how it would behave on its side

now, if we had a wheel or lever we were spinning, we would want it to be balanced, and currently it would be "unbalanced", because even if the weight ratios were correct, while it spun the magnet side would get "heavier" due to the bemf

so i propose using the natural pull of centripetal force to allow a counterweight to gain distance from the axle, making the lever "balanced", could this possibly cancel out lenz law, if we use a flywheel?

let me know what you think
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

FatBird

@ mr_bojangles:   How about using Centripetal force to fight lenz?

====================================================

SUPER GOOD idea.  I think that is why some O/U Generators use HUGE Flywheels to smooth out the Lenz "clogging" that happens.

mr_bojangles

thanks, i think thats why flywheels are generally used

however usual set ups have a lever with magnets on both ends, so on the side going up the lever is heavier and on the "down" side it is lighter, and the force going against the lever rises exponentially, the same as BEMF (lenz)
i am trying to "interpret" the counter torque induced onto the lever as weight to balance it

lenz law suggests that if a lever with a magnet on the end moved in front of inducting coils will induce a force in the opposite direction of the levers movement

in a sense of force, this is similar to a levers counterweight increasing (at the exponential rate of lenz law acting upon the lever in the opposite direction of rotation)

give this "theory", couldn't we find a ratio for a counterweight by slowly moving it away from the center of the axle to compensate and account for the "added weight" on the other side

centripetal force is merely an action we could easily exploit to get our desired counterweight movement
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

sparks

A body at rest tends to stay at rest while a body in motion tends to stay in motion.  A body in motion does not tend to slow down.  It is the exchange of energy that allows it to slow done.  Imagine a spinning top in a vacuum where all gravity is neutral.  The spinning top would theoretically spin forever beause there is no way for the energy to be radiated.  This allows for the theoretical lenz circuit where there is no resistance to current in the loop circuit.  The current once initiated would be sustained forever.  The magnetic parameters surrounding the loop circuit would stay the same forever.  Two identical loops with no resistance in the loop are moved towards each other by use of a force.  When the magnetic fields surrounding the two loops interfere they do so in such a way as to counteract the force causing the interference.  If it was the other way around then everything would be inside one big loop circuit.  Now if the force used to move the two loops together is gravity then we can see how magnetic levitation works.  For shits and gigles imagine a very strong loop current interfering with the realtivily weak magnetic field of the earth.  It wouldnt take much interference to utilize the Lorentz force to get some antigravity effects.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love