Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free speech?

Started by WilbyInebriated, February 16, 2010, 03:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

repetitive chanting is acceptable... speaking at length about issues is not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znY13gLQ_yE
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

understandable, I can't really speak for the brits because I am not acquainted with their laws.

here in America, in a 'friendly' protest all it takes is for 'someone' to make a formal complaint on the protester else if you are not bugging anybody then everybody is happy. there will always be a nut job who screws it up for everyone else.

a Police officer has the same rights as a citizen but has more authority than a citizen according to the higher judicial system. a Police officer has the same right to form his/her own complaint just as any other citizen.

if you scream into a police officers ear he/she can arrest you for disturbing his/her peace if it continues.

good video though, are you a Brit?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 16, 2010, 04:52:07 AM
understandable, I can't really speak for the brits because I am not acquainted with their laws.

here in America, in a 'friendly' protest all it takes is for 'someone' to make a formal complaint on the protester else if you are not bugging anybody then everybody is happy. there will always be a nut job who screws it up for everyone else.

a Police officer has the same rights as a citizen but has more authority than a citizen according to the higher judicial system. a Police officer has the same right to form his/her own complaint just as any other citizen.

if you scream into a police officers ear he/she can arrest you for disturbing his/her peace if it continues.

good video though, are you a Brit?
no, i am my own sovereign.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on February 16, 2010, 05:05:57 AM
no, i am my own sovereign.

would you say a megaphone improperly used is sort of screaming in peoples ears, namely the police's ears? sort of disturbing the peace of the police you might say.

onthecuttingedge2005

see, most people don't see police as citizens because they are on the job but a police officer has the same laws as a citizen but with greater authority. namely they can shoot you if threaten with bodily harm. having a mentally ill person in the police force is another story. this varies from state to state.

it may be different in different areas, I say this because I live in a small town and everyone likes our Police services namely because we in my little town knows every bodies character. I know everybody here and get along with them on a daily basis including our fine officers.

the big cities or towns might not be the same because officers start to become numb about the people they meet.

in my little town, if we don't like you then you would be railroaded out of town and that includes police officers, Lawyers, Judges.

life is life, you just choose the wrong town to live in.

I am friends with everybody here in this town. we have no real crime rate so to speak, sometimes our local news paper has to make things up in order to make life worth reading!

my little town looks after its own, if you need assistance our little town supplies food, money and support outside the welfare system until you can adjust yourself, we are a community that cares for one another and nobody here goes without so long as you are a part of the community.

my little town has a population of 325, maybe you need a change of living. big cities are bad MOJO. in my little town there have only been 4 known murders in +100 years.