Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unified Gravity and Magnetic Generator Principle

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, February 17, 2010, 06:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 18, 2010, 10:18:27 AM
I guess if one really wanted to they could just place some more air core coils on the balls drop side. the speed of the ball is going to be important.

mscoffman

Quote from: P-Motion on February 18, 2010, 04:49:21 PM
  Hi Mark,
One thing he might think about is putting it on a wheel. This way, as the wheel rotates, the top magnet can move past a barrier.
I think that might be one of the simpler ways of trying it. One reason is if successful, he would have a rotating wheel.
What would help it to work is the magnets lower on the wheel that are pulling on steel balls.
A basic relationship would be something like having 3 steel balls over the length of the magnet array.
This would have one steel ball in the middloe and one entering the magnetic field while one is moving past the barrier.

Jim

@P-Motion

I had considered a wheel...One thing would be to "short circuit" a
wheel by moving the track up near the top of the wheel rather than
being in the middle. With two arrays mounted one above the next.
This would keep the number of runners down. Most of the wheel
would then be empty, simply there for balance.

My favorite though is using a pendulum and having one track array
mounted above the next, and two runners. As one runner dropped
and the next would be lifted. A small amount of electrical energy
from the runner traversing the the array would suppliment the
pendulum motion.

Another works like the pendulum but the downward falling runner
after traversing the upper array would lift a balance weight on a
lever arm. A locking pin would stop the offset weight at an extreme
point. Once the runner traversed the lower array, the pin would
release the weight supplimented by a small amount electrical
energy would boost the runner back up to the upper array.

I like these because they don't impart any rotational mometum to
the heavy runner that would need to be extracted back out with
high efficiency or else be wasted.

:S:MarkSCoffman

AB Hammer

Think repeating magnet gun effect. The wheel catching the dropping ball magnets setting down to reload, but charging as well due to weight and possible other reactions.

Just a thought
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

onthecuttingedge2005

We do know that the upwards magnetic acceleration is greater than the downwards gravitational acceleration, this we can be sure of because if the gravitational acceleration was greater then the magnets would not be able to climb the track straight up, the magnetic force should be utilized more for generating current in the air coils because there is greater accelerated speed compared to gravity.

I do agree that the gravity fall should be converted to generating electricity though just to increase efficiency.

although it was the first design I do agree that it could be improved.

I know they make really thin and round NEO's which are pretty strong and would help keep the bulk of the magnetic array from getting to large as the track gets higher.

I am thinking maybe a track of say 3 meters would be good for testing the theory and if it shows proof then make the track much higher.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: P-Motion on February 20, 2010, 01:20:56 PM
  I am curiuos, do you think such an idea would work with something like the A/magnet set up in this video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeKTlLy5E

I think I'll stick with the diagram in post number 1 for now, advance it and work out the bugs if any then if there is promise in making a wheel then go with it. but I doubt the wheel will exceed where this vertical array will go.

precision NEO magnets as thin as 1" x 1" x .05mm would still have good field strength and would not pose to much of a problem with bulk as the magnetic step arrays get higher. a gradual magnetic field gradient should be important here but a precise gradient at that will be the most important.

Jerry ;)