Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unified Gravity and Magnetic Generator Principle

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, February 17, 2010, 06:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 20, 2010, 09:20:27 PM
I think I'll stick with the diagram in post number 1 for now, advance it and work out the bugs if any then if there is promise in making a wheel then go with it. but I doubt the wheel will exceed where this vertical array will go.

precision NEO magnets as thin as 1" x 1" x .05mm would still have good field strength and would not pose to much of a problem with bulk as the magnetic step arrays get higher. a gradual magnetic field gradient should be important here but a precise gradient at that will be the most important.

Jerry ;)

@Jerry

I am looking forward to how your build goes.

I also have some tricks on manipulating magnetic fields and shielding. if you are interested. I have of late considered the possibility of posting them on youtube. But I have been holding back thinking I might work with magnets again, but I never seem to have the time.

Good luck
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 20, 2010, 10:06:39 PM
@Jerry

I am looking forward to how your build goes.

I also have some tricks on manipulating magnetic fields and shielding. if you are interested. I have of late considered the possibility of posting them on youtube. But I have been holding back thinking I might work with magnets again, but I never seem to have the time.

Good luck
Alan

that would be great Alan.

but you must concider several things.

one, I am a very high skeptic of such things, this is the scientific enitity within me. I obey what my masters of science tell me unless I can prove them different or at least challenge their principles.

two, I go with what I think scientifially has a fat chance of declaring a law in violation of all laws of Physics, I am always watching. there is always that chance else it remains a law period.

three, testing is my third rule which is always hardest to do, verify all your workings but don't be afraid to say the Laws of Physics was right all along.

I have never been able to catch the laws of physics in a lie, there is always trial and error and the promise of the scientifical rule of the square law of knowledge from observation and discovery. nothing more. a law is a law until you can prove it could be bent! don't prove it could be bent until you have made it bend.

sciences bends itself to fit new rules undiscovered but it is never mentioned as a flaw it is just an unobservation for the moment at the given time. Humans are copy cats, big time! it is impossible to fool mother nature. mother nature learns from its mistakes and over time accounts for variables to correct that mistake. at this point, man must learn all he can before his time is near or he will have no chance at survival when variables of nature steps in.

that is what I am, you are, they are, nothing more than variables, if you are not the dominate variable then your variable is reprogrammed by other variables and sometimes null and voided.

this is why some animals with less intelligence can destroy you because your variable is not as dominate in certain technological environnements.

it is all about variables!

AB Hammer

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 20, 2010, 11:02:50 PM
that would be great Alan.

but you must concider several things.

one, I am a very high skeptic of such things, this is the scientific enitity within me. I obey what my masters of science tell me unless I can prove them different or at least challenge their principles.

two, I go with what I think scientifially has a fat chance of declaring a law in violation of all laws of Physics, I am always watching. there is always that chance else it remains a law period.

three, testing is my third rule which is always hardest to do, verify all your workings but don't be afraid to say the Laws of Physics was right all along.

I have never been able to catch the laws of physics in a lie, there is always trial and error and the promise of the scientifical rule of the square law of knowledge from observation and discovery. nothing more. a law is a law until you can prove it could be bent! don't prove it could be bent until you have made it bend.

sciences bends itself to fit new rules undiscovered but it is never mentioned as a flaw it is just an unobservation for the moment at the given time. Humans are copy cats, big time! it is impossible to fool mother nature. mother nature learns from its mistakes and over time accounts for variables to correct that mistake. at this point, man must learn all he can before his time is near or he will have no chance at survival when variables of nature steps in.

that is what I am, you are, they are, nothing more than variables, if you are not the dominate variable then your variable is reprogrammed by other variables and sometimes null and voided.

this is why some animals with less intelligence can destroy you because your variable is not as dominate in certain technological environnements.

it is all about variables!

Greetings Jerry

With me, what you see is what happens. I refuse to play trickery in my videos. I like your view point, but I also like this, for it tells me that there is loopholes in our understanding as well.

Quote“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.”

Quote By Max Planck father of Quantum physics 1858 - 1947

The only question now is do I e-mail them to you or post them on youtube, Private or public?

Alan

Alan

onthecuttingedge2005

my e-mail is onthecuttingedge2005@yahoo.com

I usually just post videos on public view for the world to see. you could always leave out commenting to avoid negative influences on youtube.

AB Hammer

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 21, 2010, 10:41:45 AM
my e-mail is onthecuttingedge2005@yahoo.com

I usually just post videos on public view for the world to see. you could always leave out commenting to avoid negative influences on youtube.

Jerry

LOL That will be easy enough. When I did the videos, it was an older camera without sound. Posting shortly.

Alan