Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Power Booster using Magnets

Started by George Jetsgo, February 17, 2010, 07:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Jetsgo

Your concept is not similar to mine.  Sounds interesting though.

I have made several models, and no matter how I sliced it, the machines did not work because the attracting magnets did not want to let go and the opposing magnets would not let you get there.

My breakthrough came when I discovered how to 'encourage' the magnets to 'let go and get there', effectively will little effort.

good luck

DMBoss

Quote from: George Jetsgo on February 17, 2010, 09:31:03 PM
I tried using an actuator, solenoid, electro magnet and about everything else up to a sledgehammer.  Nothing worked well, because the magnet was so hard to move.   I'm using some 150 pounders, and when they are nearly touching, it takes a lot of energy to move them apart.  I knew that in order to make this work, I needed help from somewhere.. and it came to me one morning when it was still dark outside.  It was too simple.  I jumped out of bed and started drawing.  This was last March.  Now this device is complete.  It is not patented yet, so I can not show the photos and I can only speak in general terms of how it works.  It has been very expensive to construct.  I now need to find someone or a group, that would be willing to help me build the next model.  Using my design concepts, I want to build this onto a recumbent trike or small 4 wheel cart.  I know that the energy a cyclist puts into a pedal will be enough to manipulate huge magnets and will produce more than what a conventional pedal system will transfer to the wheels.   Getting interest for this has been harder than solving the magnet lock obstacle.
George:

I may be able to help.  A lot of technical expertise in this area, as well as a fully equipped fab shop and testing lab, along with 2D and 3D simulations, including dynamics (mass, inertia, accelerations, spring constants etc.).

See my website:

http://qdmechanic.com/

And if you would, please contact me from at the email address there.

Yes, getting valid ideas funded is tricky, but the key is a working demonstration, or independant validation.

I can help on all these fronts, and if there is a working model, which can be demonstrated to produce a "gain" as you indicate, then overcoming the major hurdle of obtaining the resources to move forward is in hand.

However, while I have many examples of gains measured on the bench, I remain a tad skeptical as soooo many persons making such claims have not measured correctly!

There ARE ways to break Nature's tendancy to be reciprocal (in = out), but while you might have say 10 ways to do it, there are 10 million to not do it, or fail to achieve more output than input.

I am fine with NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) to have an independent look at your concept and attempt to verify it in simulation as a start.  But we should talk privately about details and expectations.

Thanks,
DMBoss (QDMechanic.com)

ramset

George.
Its "your Baby"

This forum is more for folks looking to "Share" ways to make this planet a better place.

Sounds like you worked hard on this.
SOO??
People work hard every day,and they don't get to change the world!

You might??

Raising your Baby by your self ain't easy [but you will do it]
If you expect it to take care of you ?you may find the "Window" has passed you by?

Chet

PS
sounds like you have a power multiplier
Wind power is the first place I think of to benifit
Get exercise and"Playtime" out of your head Bud, this world needs solutions to "REAL" problems

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Paul-R

Quote from: George Jetsgo on February 17, 2010, 07:07:32 PM
I have invented a device to mechanically harness the super strong Neodymium Magnets. In simple terms this device uses a command magnet that activates a working magnet to turn a flywheel. The challenge has been, "how do you move the command magnet away from the working magnet once the magnets are nearly touching?" Conventional wisdom says that over unity is not possible...
Depending on your definition of overunity, conventional wisdom is wrong.
I can do no better than refer you to Patrick:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

mscoffman

Quote from: George Jetsgo on February 17, 2010, 07:07:32 PM
I have invented a device to mechanically harness the super strong Neodymium Magnets....

<-snip->

Any suggestions for the most likely vehicle or company to work with in this research?
thanks

@Jetsgo

What I would recommend is building, at low cost, the following
device:

Find out what this device can do, then insert your energy
amplifier between the motor and the generator. The same
way that Watts=Volts times Amperes for electrical energy.

Watts = constant * Torque times RPM's for mechanical energy.

You need to prove your unit provides energy gain because if it
just provides gain of torque alone or RPM's alone we don't need
it, because quite frankly, we already have gears.

This would allow you to quote the energy gain for your device.
In either case you will win because this device either produces
overunity energy itself and your invention will cause it to produce
more, or else your invention will push it over the line to have its
initial energy gain.

Quote from: joe tomicki on February 05, 2010, 09:45:28 PM

Just built this 500watt scooter moter 24v driving a car generator charging 10 12v golf cart batt. and a 5000watt inverter to power what you want . and charge the 24v batt. pack off the 10 batt.

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on February 06, 2010, 08:01:08 PM

Neat Idea.

Just for reference would you go with a chain or belt driven motor?
http://www.electricscooterparts.com/motors.html

What type of car alternator would you use that has minimal cogging?

Thanks
Quote from: mscoffman on February 07, 2010, 01:32:29 PM

Good reference for motorscooter motors, Thank you. 12Vdc Car Alternators
are generally 400watts or 800watts for heavyduty. There are truck
alternators with even higher ratings. Alternators are actually 3phase AC
generators with a diode set setup to produce 12Vdc. Remember car/truck
alternators require a 12Vdc Regulator either independent, or built-in to
keep batteries charged. Regulators set the field coil current levels to
the alternator based on battery voltage and external demand levels.

Obviously a 400watt max alternator should not cog a 500W motor
to a standstill. The Alternator will then brake the motor only enough
to charge the 12V batteries back up. Lift truck, golfcart, and trolling
boat motor batteries are called "deep cycle discharge" batteries, do
not use normal car batteries as they are not deep cycle discharge.

It would be interesting to know the optimum gearing or belt pulley ratio
(diameter) he used to link the two units to maximize efficiency.

Quote from: mscoffman on February 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM

A pictorial reference for a car alternator;

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter2.pdf
...pages 57 through 81

The alternator used in above reference has a built in
battery regulator. With apologies for the off topic posts.

:S:MarkSCoffman