Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government Testing of Tilley Device

Started by oouthere, March 21, 2006, 09:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

I believe Tilley to be a crook of sorts but at the same also believe he's got a functional device.  You may want to take a look:

http://www.tilleyfoundation.com/recent%20updates.htm

Rich

FredWalter

Quote from: oouthere on March 21, 2006, 09:34:57 AM
I believe Tilley to be a crook of sorts but at the same also believe he's got a functional device.

How can he be a crook if he's got a functional device?

Does he have any patents or patent applications for his devices? I did a quick search of the US Patent database, searching on his name, and his company's name, and didn't find anything.

oouthere

Mr. Tilley has a not so pleasant history.  I don't remember all the details but one of his original partners stated he thought-up and designed the device but Tilley took it over as his own.  Just do a search on Tilley and fraud, of course this could all be untrue with people trying to keep it out of the public once again.

Rich

FredWalter

Quote from: oouthere on March 22, 2006, 04:04:14 AM
Mr. Tilley has a not so pleasant history.

I found the following article:

http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/menu/scams/tilley.htm

The article's title is "Carl Tilley is a Professional Con Man".

The article mentions the following:

Patent Filing: DC - "Battery charging system with DC generator and having load-accepting capabilities."  Dated 12/21/2001. confirmation no. 6069. [Provisional, expired Dec. 2002]

Patent Filing: AC - "Battery charging system with AC generator and having load-accepting capabilities."  Dated 12/26/2001. confirmation no. 6072. [Provisional, expired Dec. 2002]

Does anyone have copies of the expired patent applications?

philosophymanus

Quote from: oouthere on March 21, 2006, 09:34:57 AM
I believe Tilley to be a crook of sorts but at the same also believe he's got a functional device.? You may want to take a look:

http://www.tilleyfoundation.com/recent%20updates.htm

Rich
Yes, I think a person can be a crook and have a woking device as well. He's probably dealing with the fact that a person can't profit greatly from a free energy device because he'll have to first let the world know exactly how its made and not just give tests results, thus device demand will greatly dimish shortly after.