Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The piezoelectric-magnetic hammer

Started by Rapadura, February 22, 2010, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Sorry... I don't want to seem inconvenient, but I had one more idea...  ::)

I call it the the "piezoelectric-magnetic hammer", and it looks like this:

Rapadura

How it works (or should work):

If that electro-magnet over there is not getting electric current, but it suddenly receives a quick pulse of electricity (just a few miliseconds) in such a way that it causes magnetic REPULSION with the permanent magnet below it, the permanent magnet will be pushed down. So the hammer in the other extremity will go up, and then, gravity will pull the hammer, and it hits the piezoelectric material.

So, everything depends on how much electricity the piezoelectric material can generate, and how strong is the permanent magnet (the stronger it is, stronger will be the repulsion towards the same pole of the the electro-magnet, even if the electro-magnet is not so strong).

Can we dream that the piezoelectric crystal has capacity to generate enough electricity to activate the electro-magnet with a magnetic field sufficient to cause a strong repulsion towards the permanent magnet?

Rapadura

Wow...

In an extreme situation you can imagine that, at each impact, the piezoelectric crystal can charge  TWO capacitors. So, after seconds, only ONE capacitor is discharged to generate the pulse in the electro-magnet! Then we have a new impact, and TWO more capacitors are charged... This is insane!

Is it just delirium?

Rapadura

Allright, I'm starting to think that it's not just delirium...

Look what this guy did with only 3 volts and 480uF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nowIn-QdbE

Magnetic repulsion between neodymium magnets and eletromagnets is huge!

And I also found this:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/question383.htm

"How does the lighter in a BBQ grill work?"

See what they say:

"For example, in a BBQ lighter, the popping noise you hear is a little spring-loaded hammer hitting a crystal and generating thousands of volts across the faces of the crystal."

I got it right? Thousands of volts? We only need 3 volts!

Even if we have very few milliamps, but with thousands of volts we can compensate for that...

Rapadura

OK, now this is good:

http://www.electronics-manufacturers.com/products/piezo-generator-245.html

"Ceramic multilayer generators are built up with a number of thin ceramic layers sandwiched between internal electrodes, resulting in a low output voltage but high current compared to conventional single layer piezoelectric generators."

We can use these with higher current and lower voltage!

And to improve the design of our device, we can put another piezo generator above the hammer, so when the hammer goes up it will impact a piezo generator, and when the hammer falls (pulled by gravity) it will impact a second piezo generator. Two piezo generators impacted in a cycle.