Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded A on Feb 24, 2010

I have decided to submit the unpatented, open source invention, named “Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets” for competition for the Overunity Prize. 

I am so sure that it works that I submit the entry even before I or any of my team has built it.

The goal is to let the World learn and build it together.  No other Individual, Company, Organization or Government can apply for patents and claim it as their intellectual property.  This overunity invention is meant to benefit the World.

I do not care about the actual money.  The first person to deliver a working prototype to Stefan should have it.  This will be an incentive for the Forum Members to act quickly. 

The details of the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets are available in the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory thread.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited.

*** Just received word that the initial experimental results are successful!!!!!!!
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

onthecuttingedge2005

be sure that if you are legit then I will accept it else if you are leading these people on I will be the greatest thorn in your side. that I can promise you.

Magluvin

Well if the first is cop1 , the second and the third look to cancel, the less than cop1 is backed up by the more than cop1, equaling cop1. No?
Now if Art Porter's amplification is correct, then this could work also, pretty much the same thing as the magnetic amplifier with the pickup coil instead of the rotor, but this transformer is better because it closes the magnetic loop.

But from the way this is described above, I see equal cop values.  Its like sayin to use a neo for a coil core and if you pulse it, the bemf will be greater than the input. And I can say it is not, as of about an hour ago. there was a difference with the mag 1 way or the other, but very small. Not enough to come close to input.

But I have been wrong many times at things I dont have experience with.

Mags

Magluvin

Well Im curious, and it seems easy enough, Im going to give it a go.

Mags

Magluvin

oh  also, now I see that the second and third are not the same, as in if ac were input. I did not think on that dc pulse. So what he is saying is the third one with every pulse is > than cop1.   

Mags