Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

We have religion now in the mix, all we are missing is politics....and sanity.
Mark

sm0ky2

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 04, 2010, 02:23:49 AM
  I shall let Patrick Kelly help to do a layman explanation.  He can do a much better job than I.

i look forward to it.

Also, the use of the term "Lead Out" ,  i had previously assumed this to mean the "leading" of energy "out of" a vectored force field, such as a constant gravitational or magnetic field, by use of non-perpendicular vector forces.
However, after reading several public conversations between yourself and Mr. Lee, i am left to conclude that in your native language (mandarin chinese??) this term may hold a much different meaning. I am not sure what the proper translation into american english would/should be, but in the context in which it is often used, the term "Lead Out" has no existential meaning. perhaps you could expand a little more about what this means to you.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nievesoliveras

[A author=sm0ky2 link=topic=8825.msg247790#msg247790 date=1278261433]
i look forward to it.

Also, the use of the term "Lead Out" ,  i had previously assumed this to mean the "leading" of energy "out of" a vectored force field, such as a constant gravitational or magnetic field, by use of non-perpendicular vector forces.
However, after reading several public conversations between yourself and Mr. Lee, i am left to conclude that in your native language (mandarin chinese??) this term may hold a much different meaning. I am not sure what the proper translation into american english would/should be, but in the context in which it is often used, the term "Lead Out" has no existential meaning. perhaps you could expand a little more about what this means to you.

I think that what mr. Tseung means by lead out energy is "produce energy".

Jesus

ltseung888

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 04, 2010, 12:37:13 PM
i look forward to it.

In Chinese, LEAD-OUT has the following meaning:
(1)   There is some form of energy present in the surrounding at all times.  That energy can be gravitational, magnetic, electric, electromagnetic or any other form.
(2)   LEAD-OUT refers to a mechanism or a device that can bring the energy in (1) into the invention in a controllable way.  In Chinese, LEAD-OUT has the same meaning as DRAW-IN in this case.
(3)   The LEAD-OUT energy can be very large and can be very different in form or "usage mechanism" from the “initial or excitation “ energy. 
(4)   An example can be a boat on a lake with a layer of floating oil.  Some initial or excitation energy (such as human muscle to pull up buckets of oil) will be needed to get some of the oil to the engine in the boat.  The boat can use the energy of the oil (LEAD-OUT energy from the surrounding.) to propel the boat.  The energy can also be used to continuously pump oil replacing the human muscle.
(5)   The theoretical breakthrough in FLEET is the concept of resonance.  In the breakthrough, we assume that electron motion energy is always present in the electrons of all surrounding molecules.  Such energy can be compared with the layer of oil in example (4).  If we do not know how to use it, we may even believe that the sticky oil impedes the motion of the boat!
(6)   We know that at or near resonance, the magnitude of the amplitude (swinging angle, voltage, current, power etc.) will increase exponentially.  If we assume that we can LEAD-OUT energy from the surrounding, the COP will be greater than one(e.g. 1.5).  On loopback, the increase can be 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5…..  This is an excellent explanation of the exponential behavior.

The Gadgetmail heater,  the Steven Mark TPU, the Stan Meyer HHO car, the Don Smith resonance devices, the Tong Wheel, the Wang Generator etc. are all examples of LEAD-OUT energy devices.  The source of energy can be gravitational, electron motion etc.  The efficiency and the actual LEAD-OUT mechanisms are different.

Most researchers not believing in LEAD-OUT energy may even believe that they have violated the Law of Conservation of Energy.  They think (and some even wrote) that they have created energy from nowhere.  Without the solid theory, they might have hit on an incidence (or a frequency) that could use some LEAD-OUT energy.

Now we understand the whole theory and the experimental subtleties.  We are in a position of LEADING-OUT as much energy as we desire.  We are taking the advice of the academics from Hong Kong University, MIT, Stanford, Imperial College, Tsinghua etc.  We shall let them do the vigorous scientific verification first.  They have also offered to write the Papers and present them at top conferences.  It is a win-win for them and for me.

I have been writing about Lead-Out Energy since 2004.  There is still no wide-spread acceptance.  I believe if the above academic institutions write about it, there will be acceptance within weeks.  They will also have the FLEET devices to confirm the theoretical predictions.  They all have more than two oscilloscopes, signal generators, LCR circuits and knowledgeable researchers.  They will all have working prototypes to verify.  (I have the Tong Wheel but still no acceptance.) The chance of their verifying and improving the Lead-out energy theory and devices is almost a guarantee.  When there is competition amongst themselves, there will be no holding back!  The World will benefit together.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

markdansie

@A
The term "Lead Out" has many interpretations. One reason it has not been accepted is the lack of credable evidence or measurement to support what is claimed. I suggest given this that you change it to "Mislead Out"
It is not you have deliberately mislead anyone but more that you have mislead yourself. It a common symptom that many actually want to believe in something that hard they only see what they want to see. It then becomes a matter of faith as reflected in your most recent postings.
i still encourage you continue with your brilliant enthusiasm, however it also has to be balanced by reality.
Mark