Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Helping the one to achieve the 1 KW resonance condition

Tseung was talking about his Lead-Out Energy Invention in a Social Gathering again.  The audience was from different backgrounds.   Some heard the presentation dozens of times.  Some heard it the first time.

Audience A: “If Steven Mark already showed the TPU on Internet, what is the significance of Tseung or another person repeating the same?”

Tseung: “Steven Mark effectively vanished.  No TPU product ever came out.  In a way, we are trying to replicate his work.  However, I approach it from a more general resonance hunting point of view.  I have the lead-out electromagnetic energy theory to guide me.  The Scientific Community cannot dismiss the experimental result as a hoax because of violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.”

Audience B: “You have now disclosed the basic approach on the Internet.  It is just the matching of LCR circuits to the toroids.  Some lucky soul may hit on the resonance condition.  Who should get the credit?”

Audience C: “How many people on the Internet will actually do the experiment?  How many will report the results if there were significant commercial value?  My belief is â€" NONE.”

Tseung: “I always have to remind myself that I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working miracles through me.  I should just report the findings to the World so that the World benefits.  It may take one single soul to advance the invention to a working product.  I may not be the one.”

Audience A: “I am not religious.  I do not believe in miracles.  My personal belief is that Governments already know the technology but decided to keep that as military secret.  If one discloses the information publically and gains unstopable momentum, others will follow and show that they are better.  If Tseung can demonstrate a Steven Mark type TPU publically, I am sure many Governments will announce that they already have better products.”

Audience B: “Do you think that Tseung should keep disclosing his early research results on the Internet and take the inevitable insults and jeers?”

Audience A: “He has been doing that for years.  Why stop now?  If Lead-Out Energy FLEET never works, there is little loss.  If someone ever proves FLEET works with a commercial product, the information in this Forum will become the gold mine for Reporters and Novel Writers.  The jeerers will have their place in History too.  They will continue to bark and scream.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

nul-points

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 22, 2010, 10:58:08 AM
Doing it alone in his bedroom will be a long shot.”

aiiiiyeeee - too much information!!!!!  :o

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

XS-NRG

Hope

Your place reminds me of intent artists, builders,  hands on and focused.  The first space labs "capsules" were not much less than your lab.  Congratulation on streamlining and making best usage of what has been granted to you.   Please remember to use the other-side of those walls to replenish yourself, I believe you will gain alot from taking time to recharge and refresh yourself.   I too have access to a larger toroidal but am just now working on a device proposed by David Lambrite which somehow manifests radiant energy.   NO WIRES!  Just shapes and you can SEE the bent light waves with you own eyes (though hard to see on digital camera takes).   I certainly can see it best on his video called "Energy Fluid".

ltseung888

Meeting with another Free Energy Inventor

Inventor: “I spent many years trying to identify and replicate overunity devices.  The latest one is a Linderman type device floating on magnetic bearings.  It could rotate at 6,000 rpm.  However, it is not overunity.”

Tseung: “How would you make it overunity?”

Inventor: “I do not know.  I think I can rotate it faster with higher input power.”

Tseung: “Are you aware that almost all those who blindly go for higher rotational speeds failed?”

Inventor: “Yes.  That is why I come to see you.  What is the secret to achieve overunity?”

Tseung: “ In one sentence, resonance pulse an electrical system to lead-out electron motion energy.”

Inventor: “Do you have a working system to show me?”

Tseung: ‘Yes.  Welcome to the Tseung Bedroom.  Can you see the two oscilloscopes, the commercial toroidal transformers, the hand-wired toroids, the many joule thief and LCR circuits?”

Inventor: “Can it be this simple?  Is the Hong Kong University HKU really verifying the results with their more expensive equipment and data logger?”

Tseung: “I can show you the full presentation at HKU, the pictures of the participants and the many oscilloscope shots.  Some of them have been posted on the Internet.”

Inventor: “You mean the overunity forum?  The information there is very confusing with much distraction.  I read them multiple times but could not get the real information.”

Tseung then gave a two-hour repeat of the HKU presentation.

Inventor: “Are you saying that your winding is essentially one layer of transformer winding, one layer of Joule Thief winding and another layer of transformer winding.  It is a simple sandwich arrangement.  The magnetic flux from the Joule Thief winding is effectively the Primary.  How do you connect up the two transformer windings â€" in series or in parallel?”

Tseung: “In series.”

Inventor: “With that arrangement, you effective broke all the rules of the transformer design.  The stepping up or down was no longer determined by the number of turns.  The 1.5V of the AA battery could be stepped up to over 400 volts peak-to-peak via LCR tuning.  The output current could still be 120 mA peak-to-peak.  The product (instantaneous Output Power peak-to-peak) would then be 48 watts.”

Tseung: “Correct.  But I trained my team on the comparing of the two instantaneous power curves on the two oscilloscopes.  They tune their circuits by observing the two graphs simultaneously.”

Inventor: “Can I repeat your results in my place with my equipment?  What is involved?”

Tseung gave the Inventor some 2N2222, LEDs, resistors, switches, a cut PVC tubing and information on the windings.

Inventor: “I shall get back to you after I experiment with your circuits.  It is so much simpler than the Linderman device.  Your one  second flashing device may already have good application.  I know that some batteries can be recharged with a solar panel for about 8 hours.  They can also be charged via a rotating crank.  That flashing device can easily last for a few days flashing continuously.  The cost of all components is less than HK$300.”

Tseung: “I intend to develop it as a DIY kit together with my book.  The book will have a CD with links to information on the Internet.  The book may sell for HK$1,000 in wealthy countries but may be sold or distributed at cost via charitable organizations in poor countries.  Some engineers are helping me already.”

Inventor: “I can help to increase the brightness with more LEDs and change the flashing to a steady light.  The result can be a lead-out energy reading light that can be recharged by the sun or by the human muscle.  The 48 watt Output Power is more than sufficient.  My training is industrial design engineering.  It is indeed a miracle.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.