Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: blueplanet on August 27, 2010, 06:55:49 AM
Take no offense. I wonder if your talent and expertise can be better used in the following thread:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8411.msg254341#new

Sorry Blueplanet, I don't know the other clowns in the other thread.  One comedy channel is more than I have time to relax and rejuvenate my humor. Thanks for the invitation though.

cheers

chrisC

ltseung888

Discussion with Technical Consultants

Consultant 1: “I see from the post on Aug 28 that you used DC power supply and ferrite core windings.  What are the reasons?”

Tseung: “Previously, I used AA batteries.  I noted that their properties changed with usage.  A working prototype on day 1 was no longer working on day n.  The circuit needed to be re-tuned.  When important experimental results were not strictly reproducible, it raised doubts.”

Consultant 2: “The use of the DC power supply eliminated that doubt.  Very clever!  Would you recommend air core or ferrite core for the toroid?”

Tseung: “Both appeared to work.  Both produced overunity results as seen on the oscilloscopes.  The ferrite core toroids have the advantage of small size.  They are cheaper and faster to wind too.”

Consultant 1: “The material cost for the prototype on your Aug 28 post is less than HK$100 (or less than US$15).  You can repeat, modify and improve easily,”

Consultant 2: “Almost all electrical engineering departments of universities have DC power supplies and two oscilloscopes.  Reproducing your results worldwide is easy.  Demonstrating overunity via FLEET is a piece of cake.  No Oil Interests nor Government Interventions can stop the FLEET research now.  Tseung can be silenced.  But the FLEET technology will continue.”

Consultant 1: “It is a simple matter of resonance hunting.  Stan Meyer did it with his HHO water cell.  He was poisoned.  Gadgetmail did it with his AA battery heater.  He got cancer.  Steven Mark did it with his TPU.  He vanished.”

Tseung: “This may be the path laid down by the Almighty.  Show and share the experimental results with the World.  Give a chance for all scientists to verify and improve them.  Even though I do not have HK$500K to give as prize money, many will go ahead.  The 1KW FLEET device will come out.  It may not be from my bedroom.”

Consultant 2: “It may come out from some kitchen table from an unlikely Country.  You will show your two oscilloscopes Demonstration again at the Inno Tech Design 2010 Expo at the Hong Kong Convention Center in December this year.  Many thousand visitors will see it.  The 1KW FLEET will be a bonus.  But the overunity demonstration is good enough for me.”

Consultant 1: “I shall tidy up a kitchen table for my teenage son.   Resonance-tuning is more educational and fun for him and his friends.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ALVARO_CS

This is my first post in this thread,which I follow from its beginning, and all I can see is a simple joules thief with a secondary and a huge amount of useless bla bla. I wish not to be offensive, but I think Mr. Tseung, that reading  the joules thief you surely will learn a lot (as I have) from so many clever & serious experimenters, who have already done hundreds of things with such a simple circuit.
You may learn by the way that a forum is intended to share info, not to be used as a kind of personal and boring diary.
cheers
Alvaro

chrisC

Quote from: ALVARO_CS on August 28, 2010, 05:50:49 PM
This is my first post in this thread,which I follow from its beginning, and all I can see is a simple joules thief with a secondary and a huge amount of useless bla bla. I wish not to be offensive, but I think Mr. Tseung, that reading  the joules thief you surely will learn a lot (as I have) from so many clever & serious experimenters, who have already done hundreds of things with such a simple circuit.
You may learn by the way that a forum is intended to share info, not to be used as a kind of personal and boring diary.
cheers
Alvaro

Mr. Alvaro. You will soon learn that this clown thinks he has discovered sliced bread; his ego does not allow him to accept what he has 'invented' or 'discovered' is no more than basic teachings of others in this OU website. Just don't take it too seriously. It's just a comedy show.

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Breaking of Transformer Rules

Engineer: “Mr. Tseung, you know you are breaking the transformer design rules.  The first rule is ignoring the number of turns of wires.  You step up the voltage via pulsing circuits and LCR resonance.  Your example of using the Joule Thief circuit to step up both the Voltage and Current was NEVER in the design manual of transformers.”

Tseung: “But it works.  You have played with the two oscilloscopes yourself.”

Engineer: “I have seen the result.  Another rule you broke is â€" design your transformer near its resonance frequency.  My standard textbook said to avoid that at all costs.  The transformer might vibrate itself to pieces.  You could cause short circuits, fires and other destructive happenings.”

Tseung: “The lead-out energy theory says that electron motion energy is constantly being exchanged amongst objects.  It will show net results at resonance.  At resonance, the random exchanges changed to a more orderly exchange.  I am sure that your textbook never mentioned that.”

Engineer: “You are right.  I was taught that no energy comes in from the surrounding at resonance.  You are beginning to make me doubt my textbooks.  I want to raise another question.  Can I use a reed switch to do the pulsing?”

Tseung: “I believe the answer is yes.  We experimented with the signal generator and the joule thief circuits only.  Other techniques have not been tried yet.  You can initiate a set of experiments on reed switches yourself.”

Engineer: “Thank you for your time and the unconventional information.”

*** Joule Thief Circuit is NOT necessary in resonance hunting.  It is only one of the many possible pulsing methods. ***
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.