Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: blueplanet on September 08, 2010, 03:19:50 AM
Mr C, I am afraid I have to disagree with you. Renewable energy is a highly technical topic which is not normally taught in any master or bachelor courses. Common sense is simply not enough, although it is important. We need a lot of inspiration. But inspiration is not same as perspiration, which is usually the only prerequisite for a master or bachelor degree.

Mr. Blueplanet:

Well, we've to agree to disagree. Inspiration is important and as a manager, we need to inspire people to perform their best. But in this thread, there is NO inspiration - what this deluded gentleman is doing has a long history. See the other 400 plus pages of his other humongous delusion, if you care to follow. I have said many times, this thread is a comedy show.

You can look at other threads where people argue whether the effect of running a small motor for 70 days or more is galvanic action or some special energy from somewhere else. Now that thread is much more interesting and you should check it out. If you want to learn something, stay away from comedy show. Thank you.

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

The Controlled Feedback

I decided to try the simple variable resistor controlled feedback on the CEX-50 device.  The circuit was shown in the diagram.  To my delight, the set up was successful. 

I shall get this configuration verified by multiple parties.  It also confirms that our tuned, enhanced JT could light up many (24 at present) LEDs for a long time without draining the battery very much.  Energy must be coming from the outside.  I use the term lead-out energy (from electron motion).

@Bill,  I believe I can now match any number of LEDs you can light with one AA battery.  The secret or the magic is out.

It is NOT my invention.  It is a miracle from the Almighty.  You all are welcome to replicate and improve.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Pirate88179

Lawrence:

Here is a song by the Beach Boys called "Forever".  Please show her this link in case she has not heard of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHVUf_Dosw&feature=related

Thank you,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Hope

Hey Chris,   You seem to only offer negative comments.   Do you just troll all the topics for ideas you can patten?  Maybe your reasons for your comments are not as honorable as you want us to believe.    Where are your designs, your ideas??   We ALL want to know.   Or is your forte just attacking experimenters from afar.    Because it is obvious to us your just a lame troll that thinks he is GOD of destroying hopes and dreams.   Create something for us to discuss.  Something that you don't want to "INCREASE" your pocket book with.    We bet there is NONE!   Your remind me of a guy who we met while doing a girlscout can food drive.  When we ask him if he could contribute any thing (he had HUGE new home and new truck and new car and boat and pool and and and....no soul.
He said "Let those hungry people find jobs, I did!" and slammed his door.   Your are doing this same thing to people bearing their souls to us here.    Offering  all they can, then being made to feel disrespected.   My summation of you is : All alone, bitter, resentful, negative and a moral failure.  All you have is fleeting, worldly goods    I feel sorry for you.  AND I WILL NOT WASTE ANYONE ELSES time replying to your tollisms any longer.  No matter what Tesung is at least trying to build for mankind.  You only destroy....change yourself before it is to late.

chrisC

Quote from: Hope on September 08, 2010, 12:21:32 PM
Hey Chris,   You seem to only offer negative comments.   Do you just troll all the topics for ideas you can patten?  Maybe your reasons for your comments are not as honorable as you want us to believe.    Where are your designs, your ideas??   We ALL want to know.   Or is your forte just attacking experimenters from afar.    Because it is obvious to us your just a lame troll that thinks he is GOD of destroying hopes and dreams.   Create something for us to discuss.  Something that you don't want to "INCREASE" your pocket book with.    We bet there is NONE!   Your remind me of a guy who we met while doing a girlscout can food drive.  When we ask him if he could contribute any thing (he had HUGE new home and new truck and new car and boat and pool and and and....no soul.
He said "Let those hungry people find jobs, I did!" and slammed his door.   Your are doing this same thing to people bearing their souls to us here.    Offering  all they can, then being made to feel disrespected.   My summation of you is : All alone, bitter, resentful, negative and a moral failure.  All you have is fleeting, worldly goods    I feel sorry for you.  AND I WILL NOT WASTE ANYONE ELSES time replying to your tollisms any longer.  No matter what Tesung is at least trying to build for mankind.  You only destroy....change yourself before it is to late.

Hey Mr. Hope. You are of course entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But I have to tell you something; I did not join this forum to try destroy, discourage or belittle others nor  to show 'superiority'. I merely echoed my credentials when asked so people know I have some technical ability to makes certain assumptions. If it came across otherwise I apologize. It is only in this thread where a certain clown tries to equate everything that seemed O.U as 'Lead-Out' energy; much of this mumbo jumbo is based on his own lack of electronics understanding - just like his lack of Physics understanding  in the other abandoned thread. Go to Bill's thread (Pirate & JT) and you will see plenty of examples of what has been already done of which Tseung is picking bits and pieces from and announcing his own 'discovery'; even throwing in references to TPU research etc. (He has a long way to go to catch up with Otto).

If you really want to learn real promising energy developments, search the web for battery technologies, cold fusion, bloom boxes etc; of course most people won't understand much beyond the news reports but keep on learning but not deluding oneself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/17/60minutes/main4952167.shtml
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6816773n&tag=contentMain;cbsCarousel

In due course I may be able to share some of my own experiments but time is a real constraint as I have other patents to explore & file. (btw, the word is 'patent' and not 'patten'. Patten is wooden footwear, just you know). Also, contrary to your belief, I give plenty to disadvantaged people, just you know too. No, I don't have a fancy house or boat but I do have a fast sports car!

Yes, Tseung is 'experimenting' to share that the world may 'benefit'. Well, nothing wrong with that. I supposed you don't have a problem with a blind (& delusional) mouse leading a bunch of mice to the edge of the cliff and promising O.U a step beyond? But I do.

So, we'll leave it at that. Have a good evening.

cheers
chrisC