Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

@ observer

i know very well the secrecy of the research we do.
ive studied the history of thousands of inventors of the past, and many seem to have eerily similar stories....

i've been around long enough to watch people here in these pages sell out to the industry.

ive seen misinformants come here with no intention other than discouraging us from doing what we do.

im not arguiing the facts you have presented.

only the way you are interpreting them.

you can perform the experiments to verify what i am telling you.
if you want i can even help you do that.
this is not some indoctrinated b.s. i pulled out of the books of the thermodynamically enslaved.

i myself have broken the laws of physics, i have defied the earth's atmosphere, i've proven einstein wrong and done things that would make steven hawking cry all over his wheelchair.
and i understand clearly how these things are able to take place, in defiance of some of the greatest minds mankind has ever known.
perhaps they were too smart for their own good ( and all of ours..)

there are secrets kept from our eyes that make the worlds largest supercomputer array look like child's play.
there are technologies that can play your body like a puppet, and most of the functions of your mind as well.
there are many things that SHOULD be kept secret.

i happen to believe infinite energy sources aren't one of them.

money makes the world go round my friend.
and those that take it from us will pay whatever they must to make sure they can keep taking it.
every day, drivers in the U.S. consume 378 million gallons of gasoline.  @ $2.69 a gallon
electricity, jet fuel, coal, heating oils, natural gas, propane, deisel, rocket-fuels.   <pause   hmmmmmmm>
---------------------------------------------------

When you have a high permeability core (as used in modern electronics) its' resonant frequency is much higher than the components that utilize it are capable of.
you can have your inductance/capacitances in resonance,
which is quite common. with a lower permeability core, you can actually get them all to resonate together.

however, i must admit in most applications the core material is the same across the system.
i can't say that ive tried to mix and match, there would be some timing issues with inductance [ed. of the core] that may lead to oddities in power levels. if i remember correctly, this one one of the things to avoid in the IEEE manual.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ltseung888

The full magic continued
The full magic continued

The construction of the Air Toroid for the demonstration prototype to be sent to Hong Kong University etc for verification is now fully disclosed.

The basic core material is cut from commercially available plastic pipes.  My friendly hardware store owner cut his largest diameter pipes (17 cm) into 2 cm pieces for me.  I got reels of the commercially available red-black lamp wires.  The price was HK$88 for 100 meters.

There were two layer windings.  The inner layer was the standard Joule Thief wiring.  The outer layer was similar except that the four wire endings were connected differently.  Two pairs of continuous looped wires were produced.  I could use that as two Secondary Limbs or I could connect them to produce one long Secondary Limb.

The Magic is to use the Joule Thief circuit as the Primary of the Transformer.  The magnetic flux induced by the pulsing Joule Thief leads-out electron motion energy as predicted.  Some of this lead-out energy is transmitted to the Secondary. 

Thus we can demonstrate overunity easily with our two oscilloscopes.  We only need to have a LCR circuit in the Secondary to demonstrate overunity.  A COP > 10 was achieved.  Much higher values were also possible with additional tuning.

We can thus lead-out as much energy as desired.

(to be continued)
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

The Observer

LT,
    Good work man.

Smokey,
    Thanks for your post.
    I take back my thoughts that you may be a disinfo agent.

Best Regards,
                  The Observer

FatBird

SUPER GOOD WORK Lawrence.  Thank you for sharing your work & photos.

Can you please show a diagram of where a LOAD, like a bulb, would attach to.

Thanks.

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - abject apologies for being off topic.  I'm trying to reach Hartiberlin.  for some reason my personal message system is not working.  Could I ask one of you to please forward this post to him.  He can connect on Skype or email at ainslie@mweb.co.za

So sorry to impose but I've now tried everything.  And right now he's on forum.

Kindest regards,
rosemary ainslie