Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: minde4000 on August 10, 2010, 10:55:08 AM
@Hope

What kind of support to whom for what?? Where is OU? What proof? This guy claims 50W measured output and then it goes down to 6 LEDs and unable to recharge battery.... Do you read every post?

..... 1.5 COPS a sure and witnessed measurement...... witnessed by whom? Where?....

Who are you man? His brother sister or maybe a member of his "go team"?... or just a blind idiot?...

Minde

@Minde

Well, the people who read this thread can be divided into 4 groups:

1). Skeptics like me who know that old Tseung would like to discover O.U but really does not have a leg to stand on - goes about it totally wrong and not really being 'skilled' in the art in any way. Way too much talk and nothing to show and then asking for $ smells like snake oil to me.

2.) Others like you who watch, observe (though not that Observer) and rightly ask 'where's the beef?'. Show us the proof!

3.) Others with good intent like Hope who encourages Tseung and has the compassion to see him succeed. Then there are also the one-liners supporters like Paul_R who only adds the irrelevant one line or two of 'how about using this .... or that or someone said this or that' - totally useless. Of course there's Bill (Pirate) who does his homework and knows his stuff from his JT experiments and tries to point old Tseung towards the more correct path, without being rude although he's still very much interested in Forever!

4.) Oh, the real workers like DR. TING (?) who despite knowing electronics has for some reason not on this Forum to answer or ask questions, instead we see the same mouthpiece doing the same talking and making the same mistakes and then when that doesn't seem to go anywhere, we get to see the doubles like Devil, TopGun and who else?

Such is unfortunately soap opera on such a channel. I really wish Tseung or for that matter all 'researchers' will succeed but the truth is there are much more talkers than doers and the doers, at least on this thread don't know enough (theory or practice) and certainly not even knowing how to measure AC power relegates this thread to where Harti has rightly placed in! Meanwhile the beat goes on, and on ....

cheers

chrisC

The Observer

Then there's ChrisC,

1. Only Posts in Mr. Tseung's Thread with warnings and attacks...  he "thinks" we are all getting scammed and must warn us all.

2. Never mentions 1 iota of science to back up anything he is saying.

3. Has never illicited as much as a one single response from LT (M/r Tseung).

Listen Chris.. I agree that Mr. Tseung is a pretty optimistic dude with loose lips who may not know all there is to know about science.
                        But the fact is... his efforts equal or trump just about anyone's here.

If you want to know why I am supporting his research at this point...
                         I Suggest you Resonate some Transformers and Observe the Output.

Best Regards,
                        The Observer

Hope

Excellent,  you must be getting somewhere the derailers are trying to discourage you again.   A blacklight would help find a carbon trace or pencil lines,   so if you run shy on ideas, maybe a blacklight check would help.  HV arcs of course will leave conductive carbon paths which are hard to see.  Lots of times working with a HV circuit I will check for arcing by turning off the lights and observing. Most of the time I could hear the arc unless it was very small. The small ones were easy to find by this method.  In our computer school testing, the test computers would have traces cut to inject a fault, we could fix the machine with a simple pencil line across the cut trace ( which was VERY hard to detect with the eye) then jokingly complain that our machine ran fine!   It certainly fooled our instructors (was just for  fun for us students tho) maybe you got a prankster there too.

Paul-R

Quote from: The Observer on August 10, 2010, 12:35:07 PM
Then there's ChrisC,

1. Only Posts in Mr. Tseung's Thread with warnings and attacks... 
ChrisC does not care to learn the physics. He doesn't need to
since his task is only to discourage others.

ltseung888

Other Companies working on resonant transformers

Quote from: The Observer on August 10, 2010, 12:35:07 PM
                         If you want to know why I am supporting his research at this point...
                         I Suggest you Resonate some Transformers and Observe the Output.

Check out Extremely Ingenious Engineering
http://www.eieconcepts.com/resonant_transformers.html

It is a race to see who can produce a lead-out energy device to the market first.  The theory and secret is out.  Lead-out Electromagnetic Energy via appropriate resonance.  The First will get the recognition but not necessarily the profit.  The big debate within our team of investors, engineers, students and consultants is â€" how to become the first and the best?  Should we disclose all “blood and sweat” information free on the Internet?

What is the best way to benefit the World?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.