Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

CALLING ALL TROLLS! CALLING ALL TROLLS!

TROLL THIS PIECE OF DUNG!

BRING IN THE CLOWNS -ALL OF THEM!

Ha! I caught PhysicsProfesser going back and modifying a post you lying weasel!

Check this out - after I shoved PhysicsProfessor's stupid toroid question up his arse, he then went back and modified his post he made yesterday and changed it from a toroid coil question to a solenoid coil! The last edited on the bottom of the page and all the posts I made where I quoted him prove that.

BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED!

You are not who and what you claim to be and since POYNT99 claims to know who you are that only further confirms that POYNT99 is a spook.

XS-NRG you are a trolls troll! I am offering you free lifetime membership in the American Troll Society at no charge.

http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

You spotted that lying piece of crap a long time ago. You deserve a gold star! Unfortunately rumor has it there is a waiting list and it appears that TheBuzz is first in line.

So since POYNT99 is a spook and it has been obvious for years, that proves that Lawrence is also a spook. They are trying to find ways to identify you - Stiffler did this too. They are trying to lure you away from Hartman's website over to overunityresearch.com

Here are the goods.

First the original post made by PhysicsProfesser followed by a quote from my posts (there are many) on the following pages.

Go back a page or two in this forum to read it. TheObserver is also Lawrence.

Prepare to be rode like a rented mule all the way back to overunityresearch.com

I love the smell of napalm on the web!

PhysicsProfessor

Thank you, Observer, for calling attention to the Joule Ringer -- a VERY interesting device.

Quarktoo, late last night, I thought to refine my question from toroid to long solenoid -- WITHOUT reading your response, if indeed you had responded by then. The physics becomes clearer, I think, when one considers a long solenoid in this instance.  I reserve the right to refine my posts as I wish.

BTW, the question stands -- you have not answered.

quarktoo

Quote from: PhysicsProfessor on January 11, 2011, 11:21:12 AM
Thank you, Observer, for calling attention to the Joule Ringer -- a VERY interesting device.

Quarktoo, late last night, I thought to refine my question from toroid to long solenoid -- WITHOUT reading your response, if indeed you had responded by then. The physics becomes clearer, I think, when one considers a long solenoid in this instance.  I reserve the right to refine my posts as I wish.

BTW, the question stands -- you have not answered.

That is another lie. You are not who you claim to be. It was hours after I replied that you went back and made that change.

Anyone that would take Lawrence or PhysicsProfessor (SAME PERSON) seriously is a fool. XS-NRG seems to think he knows who this really is. PM me if you have some info.

I would not give you or Lawrence (SAME PERSON) the time of day.

This is a good case for the FBI's online fraud division. If they get enough complaints they will prosecute. You can fill out a complaint online.

POYNT99's or his dead website over at overunityresearch.com now has ZERO credibility and only a fool would post there.

XS-NRG

Quote from: MasterPlaster on January 11, 2011, 08:54:56 AM

How are you contributing to the persuit of OU?

I am one of the few that is using it.

Quote from: quarktoo on January 11, 2011, 11:03:05 AM

XS-NRG you are a trolls troll! I am offering you free lifetime membership in the American Troll Society at no charge.

http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

You spotted that lying piece of crap a long time ago. You deserve a gold star!

Thanks mate where can i get it?  ;D

The Observer

Quark,

You said,
QuoteThe Observer is also Lawrence.

Sorry, buddy.. Born in the USA
If you look back you will see that I have not always agreed with LT.
When I don't agree... I talk about science as opposed to the ever so popular   name-calling strategy.

Like I said in my previous post.
LT and his Joule Thief is not a threat to you... the XXXXXX XXXXXX (Top Secret) is the real threat to your bosses.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer