Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: poynt99 on January 18, 2011, 02:29:46 PM
cat,

Join and see for yourself. I think you'll find that the OUR forum moderation is fair and not excessively exercised. Many folks from here have joined us. Log on and I'd be happy to chat about what happened.

However, if you're only interested in the type of discussion that carries on in this thread, then don't bother.

You come here touting for new members after Stefan allows you to come back  ::)
As for the discussion in this thread, after nearly a year we finally all know Lawrence can't deliver what he promises
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

sigma16

Quote from: quarktoo on January 18, 2011, 03:51:48 PM
I have banned many times for explaining cavitation which is a fusion/fission event. An acceleration which converts mass to atomic energy. People are now using the term and thinking and talking about it. It too is regarded a "phenomena" although I see Wiki has changed their definition.

Now I am teaching the different methods or forms of acceleration and how to use them in practical ways and I again get banned for going out on the edge. What they teach in school is all about making sure you don't see the truth. Just look at the effects... Don't think about it.. It isn't possible... Just keep moving along and go back to sleep... It is defined by a label describing the effect which tells you nothing about cause.

Deceleration also works and that is from actual experiments not some theoretical BS.  It takes three orthogonal forces to induce a current in a conductor.  If any of these coincide with the direction of current than large currents are produced quite easily, and this is is why a homopolar generator produces such a large current with such low voltage.  (Of course homopolar generators have that back-torque issue to contend with.)

poynt99

Quote from: powercat on January 18, 2011, 04:14:56 PM
You come here touting for new members after Stefan allows you to come back  ::)
As for the discussion in this thread, after nearly a year we finally all know Lawrence can't deliver what he promises

I don't need to recruit members; they come on their own. The invitation stands cat. There is a chat feature which allows real time communications. You seem to have a problem with me and the OUR site, so I invite you to check it out for yourself and express your issues, one on one.

@quarktoo,

I'd rather not disrupt this forum any further by having what should be a private debate with you in public about your problems with me. That is why I asked you in a PM. If you can not muster a civil argument in private, then that's fine. However, unless you are prepared to back up your slander with something substantial, I would ask you to please cease and desist that said slander against me. Clearly this goes against this forum's TOS. It's only a question of whether or not the admin here stands behind this TOS and actions the breaches you are perpetrating here.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

quarktoo

Quote from: sigma16 on January 18, 2011, 04:39:37 PM
Deceleration also works and that is from actual experiments not some theoretical BS.  It takes three orthogonal forces to induce a current in a conductor.  If any of these coincide with the direction of current than large currents are produced quite easily, and this is is why a homopolar generator produces such a large current with such low voltage.  (Of course homopolar generators have that back-torque issue to contend with.)

According to your classic EM "theoretical BS" overunity isn't possible.

Funny how you can make statements like that at OUR and and don't have to back it up with something like others would be required to. It is that double standard that people complain about. Shakedown operation disguised as a free energy web site? :-) Da!

quarktoo

Quote from: poynt99 on January 18, 2011, 05:16:43 PM
I don't need to recruit members; they come on their own. The invitation stands cat. There is a chat feature which allows real time communications. You seem to have a problem with me and the OUR site, so I invite you to check it out for yourself and express your issues, one on one.

@quarktoo,

I'd rather not disrupt this forum any further by having what should be a private debate with you in public about your problems with me. That is why I asked you in a PM. If you can not muster a civil argument in private, then that's fine. However, unless you are prepared to back up your slander with something substantial, I would ask you to please cease and desist that said slander against me. Clearly this goes against this forum's TOS. It's only a question of whether or not the admin here stands behind this TOS and actions the breaches you are perpetrating here.

Now POYNTless99 thinks he is going to moderate this forum. Sorry Heir .99, your ban button does not work here. Go troll your own forum. People keep telling you to go away - that is good advice.