Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

high rate magnet leaching a.k.a don smith

Started by philosophymanus, March 24, 2006, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

P.S. Do you have the magnets stacks in repulsion or in attraction at the 2 feet distance ?
Is this important or doesn?t it play a role, how you position the magnets to each other ?
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

philosophymanus

More clearly stated The oscillator circuit being a typical simple circuit located in electronics books or maybe even purchased on the web require only about 5volts or as you put it 1 watt BUT after finding the resonant frequency of the secondary which will be easy considering the the amount of resistance in 2lbs of wire you'll want to make the primary a quarter wave so if the secondary is say 20khz you'll want the primary to be resonant at 80khz BUT YOU'LL WANT TO PUMP 20KHZ INTO THE PRIMARY. This idea doesn't vear from Don's original concept.
Or a simpler way to make the primary would to divide the amount of resistance in the secondary by four and that will put you in resonance around 80khz if you go with the same dimensions with both coils. Now we're getting into the details Don fails to stress to people. Making the primary resonant at 80khz is not vital but will create higher peak voltage in secondary. After all is said and done you have created a type of tesla coil but with a magnet in presence. I'd rather not detail as to how I applied the magnet because I don't desire copycat devices but improved devices to pop up. Its important to keep the coils below 20khz, like say 15 or 10khz would be nice because the diodes would work well. Here's a very big tip- The key to extracting free amounts of energy from such devices is by having multiple secondaries... People can declare this device to be crap with one secondary but when I've duplicated the source numerous times the jokes on them.

joerg

So you have one primary and multiple secondaries?

philosophymanus

One of Don's bigest lies is hi said use of frequencies above 20khz , say 218 mhz and I'll tell you why. Once you go beyond 20khz your coil is now SPAWLING OFF electromagnetic energy into the atmosphere hence we have radio potential. This would be self defeating. What we really want is to be close to 20khz so that our energy remains trapped to its coils but circulates on the surface of the wire producing a sort of cheap super conductivity! And we also have the reactance to take advantage of as well. 2lbs of is alot of wire and alot of resistance but at 15khz frequency the reactance is sufficient to cancel out this concern and everyone knows that the more turns you have the more volts are produced, so why would we want to exceed 20khz. This is Don's biggest; no doubt.

philosophymanus

I believe a small amount of potential is absorbed from the atmosphere but when we are close to 20khz and working with a fairly wide band secondary the ionized particles in the air are atracted to the concentrated and organized location of our secondary. ionized particles as far as 200 feet will begin to slowly creep toward the strong and concentrated source but will exponentially excell toward the secondary with every inch it falls closer to it. The wider the band width the more atractive the secondary is to ionized particles floating in the air. This topic has been touched upon by Don but with no mention of being close to 20khz but not any higher. You see now Don is brilliant but quite the riddler. You can recreate Don's device by keeping in mind to stay below 20khz because once you exceed 20khz your coil starts to spawl off energy into the atmosphere but a wide band secondary close to 20khz will be attractive to floating ionized particles!