Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronotte

Hi delboy,

thinking a-la-Tesla is always challenging and may lead to amazing devices. Your personal extrapolation on how to make use of the Tesla's electrical Igniter pat. make sense to me.

I am currently working on TMTs even if scaled down in size as I am working at 4-6 MHz range, nevertheless with only 15Vpp @ 4.5MHz 200mW of power (just lab's  function generator output) I obtain about 4KV on Tx sphere. In my case of course this is pure RF NOT PULSED BUT CONTINOUS. I receive that electrostatic signal with standard Tesla TMT receiver.

Your idea to put the Rx in series with Tx's secondary to sphere connection could work but perhaps only within a pulsed system like the one described in your example. If I could help I would suggest that the switches SW1, SW2 made of MOSFET low Ron and of appropriate Vds. The problem there is that you must operate said switches in a proper sequence that could be like:

- first close SW1 for a proper time in order to full charge the cap
- then open SW1 so isolate the input from the output
- then close SW2 in order to discharge the cap into your load
- repeat the cycle with an appropriate pace

In said case you should have plenty of flexibility in varying the pace rate and the ON duration of the pulses in order to suit properly your load.

Think that in this case you deal with potential only and finally you are trading off voltage for current hence the higher the voltage the better. It is obvious that in order to optimize it you have to know exactly how TESLA SOLVED THE PROBLEM.....just read the 'Colorado spring notes".

Finally I have some reservation about the possibility to get 'power multiplication' via multiple receivers: at least in my case it proved impossible.....but who knows?

ronotte

baroutologos

Goat

@ baroutologos

Hope you don't mind one more theory, I'd like to start experimenting with the igniter and was wondering if you could suggest some values for the coil and capacitor to use in the first part of the circuit.

I'd like to try the following to see if pulsing SW1 then SW2 would charge a battery, there are probably many chargers based on filling a cap then discharging into a battery but I never seen one based on the NT type like the following, maybe someone already tried this and I missed it.....

bboj

To ronotte.
As I understand Dels plan it is strictly working on impulses and the receivers are connected paralel on the receiver so one connection is at the point of a high preasure of the stationary wave and the other at the point of the low preasure. That is the reason for fine tunning.

Magluvin

Hey Fellas
The internet was down for a few days. Sucks.
But i did do some experimenting.

In the igniter setup, I used a relay controlled by 555 timer, a 120v/12v transformer to substitute the primary/secondary on the switch side of the cap, a large fine wire coil for the large inductor and a 22uf 100v cap and a 12v bat.
This is just preliminary experiments of the circuit as a whole to get and experienced understanding of its workings. No ou as far as I see here, or as far as  things sit at the moment, but the concept works.

The primary inline with the contactor/switch/relay in the drawing , I used the secondary 12v side of the transformer and the 120v is used as an output, to what ever, Ill say in a minute. So as in the drawing, the lower no. of windings is inline with the switch. Got it?  =]

The rest is easy to understand as in what and where.
So in the end, I was able to run a phone charger on the 120v side of the transformer. It would cut out here n there but it does work. I have a lot to check out before I can state any qualified results. Im going to do a new variation on the relay due to the freq of the one Im using is a bit bouncy near the freq I want.

So all in all, when the switch is closed, the large inductor(low ohm) is charged up with field, and the current from the bat is very low while doing so. When the switch is opened, the large inductor dumps high voltage into the cap, so that when the switch closes again, the cap is dumped into the transformer which gives me output to run my phone charger. Not perfect yet, but it does show the possibilities of the circuit so far.

My work area is a shambles. My bread board has burns in it. Just wires, transformers, caps, diodes, etc. everywhere at a hands reach. lol

As soon as I clean up I will do a vid to show.  =]

I also tried Titos pulsed transformer with the relay,cap and diode. It has some good qualities, but at very unstable relay pulsings. The tiny caps work well with it, but again, I have to try some other switching methods. But it has my interest. In the unstable spiky freq, the output is very strong, but not stable and it wreck havoc on the contacts. So there is something going on there.

Project Igniter Has begun.  =]

Mags