Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leaked Letter Reveals Swine Flu Jab Link to Deadly Nerve Disease

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 02, 2010, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I realize this will distressing to accept for those who received the shot, but at least you will have more time to search for an antidote.

Something which has been a keen interest of mine from the outset...you can be assured as soon as a 'fix' is found the good news will be spread it far and wide by everyone I know.

" A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter. "

More here...

http://survive2thrive.net/?p=97

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

My mother in law at age 80 and my father in law at age 85 had the H1N1 vaccine injection almost 8 months ago, no symptoms, no toil. they are still just as awnry as ever. I am sure old age will get them some day or another but this vaccine will probably get the blame for that too.

somewhere, somebody will blame old age on the H1N1 vaccine injection, now all we have to do is eliminate the H1N1 and we can live forever!

do you know what it would be like with +6 billion people on this planet who can breed but can never die?

let me illustrate, if a single bacteria that divides and multiplies was allowed to be immortal and its cellular children was also immortal it would only take 31 days to fill up the entire Universe with a blob of bacteria, this is why things die! everything has to die because it would break causality. which is also another reason there can be no immortals. only immortal cancer! yes, Cancer Cells that are well fed will never die, their biological self destruct mechanism has been shut off!

Jerry ::)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 07:48:55 PM
My mother in law at age 80 and my father in law at age 85 had the H1N1 vaccine injection almost 8 months ago, no symptoms, no toil. they are still just as awnry as ever. I am sure old age will get them some day or another but this vaccine will probably get the blame for that too.

somewhere, somebody will blame old age on the H1N1 vaccine injection, now all we have to do is eliminate the H1N1 and we can live forever!

do you know what it would be like with +6 billion people on this planet who can breed but can never die?

let me illustrate, if a single bacteria that divides and multiplies was allowed to be immortal and its cellular children was also immortal it would only take 31 days to fill up the entire Universe with a blob of bacteria, this is why things die! everything has to die because it would break causality. which is also another reason there can be no immortals. only immortal cancer! yes, Cancer Cells that are well fed will never die, their biological self destruct mechanism has been shut off!

Jerry ::)

how ridiculous... first, you have no idea how big the universe is, or if it is even a universe and not a multiverse, so how exactly did you quantify the volume of the 'universe' in your equation?
second, your grand hyperbole contains nothing regarding the effect of fatal accidents or otherwise... or does h1n1 remove all chance of mortal wounds?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 03, 2010, 08:43:08 PM
how ridiculous... first, you have no idea how big the universe is, or if it is even a universe and not a multiverse, so how exactly did you quantify the volume of the 'universe' in your equation?
second, your grand hyperbole contains nothing regarding the effect of fatal accidents or otherwise... or does h1n1 remove all chance of mortal wounds?

grasping at straws to bring your head above water will do you no good.

besides, you don't know what happens inside multi-universe let alone your own. I too believe the universe is infinite but at this current theology the universe is only as big as the known universe, everything I said still holds true with the current understanding of what most are being made to believe.

I am just as feisty as you! it is a losing battle to argue about this because everyone has their own beliefs and so long as nobody disturbs that they go about with their happy little lives!

also you weren't paying attention, I said immortal cancer, as long as it is fed it will never die. Immortality is a cancer. it will doom the Universe and or Universes.

we are not talking about sticking things in a blender and setting it on puree, we are talking about things dying of old age.

::)