Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self running coil?

Started by gotoluc, March 13, 2010, 12:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

So what some may be speculating is that at resonance, the circuit is using no power and collecting from the 555 pulses through the gate to bring the cap voltage up.    Do you have a resistor between the 555 out and gate?

Mags

gotoluc

That is a very interesting explanation Gyula ;)

Thanks for putting all this together.

Is the IRF840 also the same capacitance?  because I get the same effect with it also.

Looking forward to further explanations.

Thanks for your help as usual.

Luc

gyulasun

Quote from: gotoluc on March 13, 2010, 04:09:40 PM
I made a new video to further explain the the importance of the Frequency, Duty Cycle and mostly the Permanent magnet that without it there is no Frequency I ever found that will create this effect.

If we think about it ::)...  I only remove the magnet from the toroid coil and it starts to use current, so how can the energy that was going back to the source of been coming from the MOSFET gate pulse and now suddenly stop???

New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fb5FOfme1g

Hi Luc,

Just watched your 3rd video and now I think I know why you have a flat current line during the FET on-time.
It is explained by the resonant circuit high impedance: THERE IS current but very much less than say in the case of the 10 Ohm resistor.
And when you drastically detune the LC circuit from 18.8 or so kHz, by removing the magnet, the high impedance immediately gets reduced and current is taken from the capacitor (or from the battery if it is connected).

rgds, Gyula

gotoluc

Quote from: Magluvin on March 13, 2010, 04:26:49 PM
So what some may be speculating is that at resonance, the circuit is using no power and collecting from the 555 pulses through the gate to bring the cap voltage up.    Do you have a resistor between the 555 out and gate?

Mags

Hi Mags,

no I don't have one. I can add it. How high of value can I go?

Luc

Omnibus

Hi Luc,

May I ask you what kind of a scope are you using?