Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Harness Energy gained from a falling weight

Started by Alexioco, March 15, 2010, 11:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Actually what you seem to be referring to is how i always thought bessler had done it, a split system is the only purely mechanical system i thought was viable, mine may be more easily explained, whilst the direstions/ information available on the bessler wheel seem to have a million interpretations, i believe he may simply have split this system more than once like more arms on a mag grav drive.

Bear with me and i will try to make a simple picture in your head as to the mechanics, two weights, one set half way up in the centre of the wheel, the second weight at 1 minute past twelve on the outer side of the wheel, the weight at the top falls, by the time it reach 3.30 o'clock the centre weight is lifted to the top equal weight for equal weight plus weight for the wheel, the remaining fall and velocity equal to half a lift takes the outer weight back through to the centre only. Now i believe the main mistake is that everyone builds a bessler wheel believing they need to interact with the entire outer of both sides of the wheel this is not true, overbalance is one side only, the second mistake is that everyone who tries a centre rise and right side drop, uses a vertical oval style chain loop instead of a wheel, which alters and removes the momentum gain from a circular wheel
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related