Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does Anyone Here Know Nueview? Please pm me if you do.

Started by Magluvin, March 15, 2010, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I received an email from Martin that is disturbing, and if there is anyone that knows him more personally, please contact me.
This is the email I received from him today, as we were talking a while back on some tech issues and jt stuff.

How are you doing? I am writing you this message with tears in my eyes due what am going through, am in a great sorrow written you this note, I could barelytype or think straight right now, I hope you come to my aid. something terrible happened to me, I had a trip to Nigeria for a Conference Meeting.

Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way to the hotel i lodged, my mobile phone, luggage including passport  and my travel documents were stolen, right now am really stranded. What bother me most is that am owing the hotel here and i have limited access to emails for now, I urgently need your financial assistance.The total sum of money that i would need would be $3,000 to sort-out the bills so i can make arrangements and return back, I'm very panic now, although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately. The police only asked me to write a statement  about the incident and directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get home,. I'll wait to hear from
you so I can send the Western Union information to use in sending the money.I'll really appreciate your concern and support. Thanks

Martin Galloway <geshbeddin@yahoo.com>

He usually writes in run on sentences, so Im not sure this is him, but if the situation is real, he may be more punctual to get the message for help out more clear.   So if there is anyone who knows him personally, we can figure out if he really needs help.
Thanks
Mags

Magluvin

Some of what is written seems familiar to how he would write things. Im not sure though.

I get scam email a lot in my spam, but not from someone I have had contacts with.

Hopefully we can figure this out.

Mags

Magluvin

I wrote him back asking if there is anyone I can contact for him.  I havnt heard back yet.

Mags

mscoffman

@Magluvin

No-one should do anything...That letter is an ID Theft scam...Anytime
you see the word *Nigeria*...Immediately think Scam
... Just
wait until you hear from him again, they divert his account e-mail
addresses. Note: This will save a lot of embarrassment. They think all
westerners are gullible...but we aren't. They got to get a new country.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Magluvin

Personally, I am not in a + money position to do anything other than post around to see what is going on for sure. I received my first Nigerian scam e about 8 years ago. I have been on to that ever since. But I never had gotten one from someone I had been in contact with otherwise.
Maybe they even try to copy the way he writes and what he says that make it seem like him. Some things in the e seem like it is him.
Well, I hope he is ok. We had talked for a while about magnets, jts, tech stuff.  He seemed alright.

Just have to wait and see.

Mags