Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

off topic - Global Warming

Started by FreeEnergy, March 27, 2006, 04:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Free Energy/Over Unity Technologies needs to be more known about or at least thought of. I don't know about you guys but most people I've talked to in the past about Free Energy/Over Unity seem very puzzled and have no clue of what it is or what it can do. Even  advanced electricians don't even know what I am talking about? It makes me think such knowledge have been so well suppressed over generations that now we probably have to face Global Warming. maybe :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Warming Heats Up

The climate is crashing, and global warming is to blame. Why the crisis will hit so soon?and what we can do about it

By JEFFREY KLUGER

No one can say exactly what it looks like when a planet takes ill, but it probably looks a lot like Earth. Never mind what you've heard about global warming as a slow-motion emergency that would take decades to play out. Suddenly and unexpectedly, the crisis is upon us.

It certainly looked that way last week as the atmospheric bomb that was Cyclone Larry?a Category 5 storm with wind bursts that reached 180 m.p.h.?exploded through northeastern Australia. It certainly looked that way last year as curtains of fire and dust turned the skies of Indonesia orange, thanks to drought-fueled blazes sweeping the island nation. It certainly looks that way as sections of ice the size of small states calve from the disintegrating Arctic and Antarctic. And it certainly looks that way as the sodden wreckage...[<a href="http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1176081,00.html?cnn=yes" target="_blank">more</a>]