Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scott McKie: isn't him the real SM?

Started by Qwert, March 19, 2010, 06:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Scott McKie, full name Richard Scott McKie, patent #5,146,395

http://www.rexresearch.com/mckie/mckie.htm

Just read the patent, especially page 19, column 16!!! No comments.

otto

Hello all,

@Qwert

as nobody is so "crazy" to jump out with a comment I will do it:

This has NOTHING to do with a TPU!!

Otto

tsl

Quote from: otto on March 22, 2010, 03:05:21 AM
Hello all,

@Qwert

as nobody is so "crazy" to jump out with a comment I will do it:

This has NOTHING to do with a TPU!!

Otto

Hello there Otto,
why "nothing" ?

otto

Hello all,

@tsl

if you see 1 or 2 or even more tank circuits that doesnt mean its a TPU.

I think its very easy to build tank circuits and a lot of our members have build them. Success? No.

That we understand each other, I dont say that in a TPU are not tank circuits but this drawings are not a TPU.

I miss how the coils are wound, not to mention the number of coils, not to mention a different power supply...but

IF and only IF this is a TPU then the inventor "forgot" to mention at least 80% of the most important informations and so I can say that this is NOT the TPU.

Yes, I know the inventors are hiding informations in their patents but this would be the same as somebody would want to patent a car engine without saying how it works.

No further comments on this.

Otto

giantkiller

If you have a parallel pair of counter pulsed tanks you have created the 'push the swing at the correct moment'. This also looks like a MEG, a Hendershot, Smith PVC tube, TPU, Bucking Toroid.
Doen't anybody look at the coil fields in parallel, the configurations where the 2 coils sit side by side? Turn a TPU on its side and you have 2 tanks sitting side by side. The configuration is like 2 wireless transmission antennas facing each other alternatively transmitting back and forth.

Is this a test? It is not a Hubbard or Deyo configuration.

In order to use iron wire as a core it needs to be biased to create a larger magnetic field. The single iron wire with insulation isn't adequate as a ferrite type core.