Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Duplicating the Moray Device

Started by HUMPHREY, March 19, 2010, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pephyon

About Moray' Device I past some excerpts from http://100777.com/node/278 in order to submit to your appreciation: "In his free energy detector tube Moray apparently used, inside the tube itself, a variation of this transistor idea, a small rounded pellet of a mixture of triboluminescent zinc, a semiconductor material, and a radioactive or fissile material His patent application (for which a patent has never been granted) was filed on July 13, 1931, long before the advent of the Bell Laboratories' transistor". His work was the predecessor of the transistor as we know it.

Probably the response for the tubes 'rare chemical substance' is: he utilized a low nuclear "radioactive material" used to excite the gas within the valve, according with Bruce Perreault of nuenergy.org. Anyway, this is better explained in the document provide by Humphrey.

Also -the text said- "Moray explained that his device was based on the discovery of a mixture that would act as a one-way gate for the high frequency oscillations (vacuum aether, my quote) of space, so that the energy could go through the material more readily in one direction than another. Thus it was like a one-way gate valve to an ocean wave; the energy "water" could flow in in each valve, but was prevented from flowing back out" (two last paragraphs). This is the same -though some concept modifications- what Floyd Sweet research (and others) have been affirming.

High Voltage Cylindrical capacitors fits well and work fine according with Dr Eugene Jeong, Ph.D Michigan, of http://www.dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com/ 

XS-NRG

He found a small radioactive rock in an empty railwaywagon that was comming and going from a mine.
He used this rock in his detector or "Moray Valve"

You can also read his book "The sea of energy in which the earth floats"
It's a good read.

XS-NRG

e2matrix

Quote from: HUMPHREY on August 10, 2010, 01:15:04 AM
Moray did not use radium.
His device was basically some Tesla coils with a special detector crystal. I might be able to get some soon if I can get in contact with some gnomes :P
I would not be so sure about that.  It was Moray's 'Swedish stone' that was said to make the device work.  It was radioactive.  Perreault has spent much of his life researching this and will be a good source of info.  He has a yahoo group list.  You can probably get info on his web site for that list where you can ask and share info. 

HUMPHREY

The detector just turned some sort of ether energy into a current flow (not electrons).
He used the detector in an AM radio an he could hear sounds miles away.
The house of Moray knows what his detector material is, and how the device worked. They want to re-produce the device.