Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

negative entrophy of a plasma

Started by sparks, March 21, 2010, 11:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

A self pinching plasma displays negative entrophy as witnessed by hot fusion scientists.  The temperature of a selfpinching plasma drops as more energy is added to the system.  Could this effect be used as a radiant energy collector.  Instead of photons being scattered they reside in the plasma currents.  Chaotic electromagnetic energy is converted into the plasma current.   An injection of a small amount of energy into the collector plasma imparts wave propogation in the plasma currents and the changing intensity of the current is harnessed by passing the plasma through a transformer core.  The electrical energy withdrawn from the plasma at the frequency of the wave propogation in the plasma field.   The current itself driven by photon absorption.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

raburgeson

Would that work in the everyday liquid cooled transformer core or does this have to be a special production core that's not available? Probably that is a very unfair question to ask.

sparks

I was thinking more along the lines of using the plasma as an antennae.  Something like a Tokamak accelerator but settling for rf capture.  The bending magnets replaced by bending transformers. 
Think Legacy
Spread the Love

Judges

Sparks ,I used " A self pinching plasma displays negative entropy",,,the first words of your post as a search term for Google and below was my first hit.

I think you might find it interesting.

http://www.rexresearch.com/chernetskii/chernetskii.htm

Cheers
Joe in Texas

sparks

Thanks Joe   Lot of information to digest there.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love