Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hackers and computers

Started by nueview, March 22, 2010, 05:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: X00013 on March 24, 2010, 09:52:12 PM
@ nuview, wake up, use snail mail. it works.
I think it was J. Edgar Hoover who had the mail of political opponents searched, wasn't it?
Thusly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Besides, I have the experience of learning that the USPS lost mail sent to me when I complained to bill collectors that I didn't get their bills.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

nueview

i think most of the comments go to proving my point anything connected to the internet is open for intrusion it seems to be the nature of some people to be proud of the problems they creat for others i am not one of these but did want to make the point to security i am not paranoid stupid or dumb it is just the nature of the internet i just wanted people to be aware that there are those who do not care for the well being of others.
i lost nothing of value at all but some are not as fortunate.for those people i am sorry these things happen.
i new there would be those who would say such things when i posted this to the internet especially here especially for from those who would like to think themselves secure in there operating systems and programs and antivirus software and think that others do not know how to use these as well.
i posted this because it needed to be said and should be an open discusssion here for intelligent conversation about the topic.
last year the FBI estimated that the revinue stolen or moved by such activities was in the billions of dollars and that it is one of the most rapid growing problems. due to identity theft in whole or in part i will not explain this further as i am not here to teach anyone how to do this type of activity.

i want to thank those who helped to make my point and to those who took the time just to look in as for myself i know there is no security other than what is granted by what power may be.

i was at this site to promote science and some understanding but for the most part have run into those with little formal education and less ability to define the problem or deal with it in any arena.

i would also like to thank those who i have had good conversations with and wish them well i am sorry that i could not have shared more but i am done with dealing with the harrassment.

may you all find some peace
Martin

Magluvin

Hey Nueview
Well good to hear your ok. was worried when I got those emails from nigeria. I even made a thread to see if anyone here knew you personally to find out what was really happening.
Anyway, glad your ok. =]

I use Avast free anti virus and zone alarm fire wall.  Zone alarm is my favorite.

Mags

WilbyInebriated

default permit firewalls are worthless... so are AV programs (enumerating the badness is an arms race you can't win). 'penetrate and patch' (better known as 'polishing a turd') is a waste of time. people need to learn how to operate their computers and how their operating system of choice works, simple as that.

educate yourself.
the six dumbest ideas in computer security
http://www.ranum.com/security/computer_security/editorials/dumb/
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 24, 2010, 09:09:28 PM
a Trojan is only as good as its internet connection.
this is entirely incorrect. a trojan does not require an internet connection, they can be on floppies, usb sticks, a digital picture frame, etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseam.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe