Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hackers and computers

Started by nueview, March 22, 2010, 05:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

LinuxMint is Ubuntu based btw, Debian with Gnome.
I don't understand why people keep on using Windows.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Tink on March 23, 2010, 11:59:27 PM
LinuxMint is Ubuntu based btw, Debian with Gnome.
I don't understand why people keep on using Windows.

I think it has to do with what is installed already on computers being sold today, most people don't even know how to press the start button let alone run a different O/S.

kooler

haha
hello .. i have held a record for such
but i am a windows user..
linux works.. but keep in mind that if more people used linux then the "hackers" would get you too..
i had a record once for shutting down 1005 linux os's in 1.2756 seconds on over 2700 networks and 14 isp's with no recovery
but those where the good old days..
people ask me what is the best way to secure there selfs when they buy a new pc.. i tell them reformatt with a clean install no bulk oem crap..
and use something like nod32 for AV..
it's what you do online that makes you a victim..
this should clue to you in to what os is good.. i had a buddy piss me off real bad.. i worked his network till i found him and rewrote his bios on his mac laptop.. oh.. no there went 3 grand down the poop tube.. hahahaha
but i have a new hobby it's renewable energy.. so don't ask me about working someone over..

robbie

FreeEnergy

@kooler
have you ever heard of open source?

Azorus

Quote from: nueview on March 23, 2010, 07:40:07 PM
Well it's certianly obvious that you must be one of the hackers, prying into others computers.  To make such a statemet without knowing all the facts kind of makes you look pretty stupid.

Or maybe it's just imaturity.

What is obvious is you don't know how to type/spell or use spell check.  The facts speak for themselves.

Name calling will get you no where.