Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TIME FOR A REAL OPEN SOURCE PROJECT

Started by wwzmach, March 28, 2010, 04:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Observer,
Coming into that thread this late ,it makes my head spin where /which way to go.
I am very interested in where user Mk1 [Mark] is going with his Joule thief
experiments here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8878.msg235182#new

These days my time is all consumed in just making a living ,so finding the right direction to go is very important!
Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FreeEnergy

Hey Stefan if you read this...How about creating a new category "results by diagrams" and the description of this category would be that used materials in experiments must be completely specified in details!  :o

otherwise the user's post is deleted or the user is put on read only or even banned!  :)

and of course we would need Moderators for this.  ;D

conradelektro

As Mark (Mk1) mentioned, the subject "Joule Thief Circuit Diagrams, Etc...." contains a wealth of circuits, thank you very much for the hint. Please excuse my stupidity, I should have found it by myself.

Everybody wanting to learn about Joule Thiefs has to look there:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0

As I see it now, it will take me a few months to view the material in the Joule Thief Board, and I will have to learn a lot.

"The best way to learn is to do it", I agree.

Greetings, Conrad

ramset

Conrad

You see this part right here.

-> it will take me a few months to view the material in the Joule Thief Board<-

Thats the part I'm talkin about!

Nobodies fault we just need to organize a "first post' UPDATEABLE diatribe /schematic of where the thread is.
Stefan did this before with wattsup groundloop pirate gutluc and others
give them moderator privileges to keep their threads in order.
and if they cannot maintain this pass the responsibility off to another dedicated researcher.
Actually Mark should get this asap![i missed your above post]
as well as anyone else that is willing to take on the responsibility [a big pain in the a--]
organizing this way will yield huge benefits!
and probably increase the number of experimenters ten fold.

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Mk1

@all

For real open source , first forget about the moderating thing for now , we need people that are willing to be leaders each has its own field of interest
know what it is ! It may take a while , but land and hand learn , then aim and shoot be intuitive and start your way !

Mark