Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

I know I said I was done commenting on this but to tell you the truth all this bickering is doing nothing but tarnishing this community.

As I have stated before when you release information on an open source forum there is very little you can do to control how that information is used. PERIOD. Unless you have a certain legal protection there is nothing you can do but act like little children.

As a scientist in the free energy community I expect that my ideas and experiments are to be used in any way that can be used. IT IS WHY I DO THIS! As a scientist in this field I want it to be used and spread as far as It can be practically done. I do not look for any compensation or renumeration for my work.  I do not expect people to bow down and give me accolades for my work because I am DOING THIS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE HUMAN that is reading my ideas and experiments. Even if he is profiting from my work.

No one should have license to their ideas that are shared in the public domain because it was shared openly. IF you wanted such recognition then maybe you and the others should go to a private forum and keep it to your little group. As has been said many times we are doing this for everyone and everyone has the right to take this and do whatever they want with this. It is not about me and it is certainly not about you, it is about us as the human race.

Put your egos on the back shelf and keep to our ideals that all information shared on this forum is public domain and freely usable in whatever way irrespective of the originator. If this is not kept to this standard then you all have failed to give credit to the originator of this type of technology as you bicker about who is the current modifier of technology that has been around since the 1800's or even further back then that.

You guys are doing nothing but tarnish this community in this king of the hill match and causing a good amount of this community to split and take sides. There is no call for this kind of childish actions. If you are a scientist then it should be done in the spirit of saving ourselves and not for accolades or ego trips. If you want this kind of tripe then join in the established scientific community and get no where fast.

Jbignes5

P.S. Lets get back to exploring and stop this kind of embarrassing behavior.

comwarrior

well, i wondered how lont it would take the tinman to join...

Hey tinman... Hows it going?

The evidence for my work is ON my youtube channel the almost 100 videos that are their... but for some reason you can not comprehend the results...

But, you seem to like spreading your BS, which is why i got fedup of listning to it and gave you a choice...

And guess what, your a hypocrite too, because you OPENLY admit to copying otherpeople information and using it for your own gains...

Question for you tinman... why is it you have these wonderful ideas that you 'don't' make any clams for... you then try to explain the results in 3 or more completely different and contradictory ways and then discontinue working on them and go build your next wonderful fantastic machine?

I see through you like glass, and so do alot of other people...

Here is the truth... you all may hate me but guess what, i solved the problem of stealing peoples work in about 2 hours... this thared has been going on for what... A week?

Berate me all you want... make up as many lies as you want... I don't care if people like me or not... the truth is i get the job done and you don't...

The truth will soon be out into the real world, then only the blind will not see the reality.

Right, back to work for me... I have PCB's to design... have fun, take care...

ramset

CW
Hate is a big word, It has its place but not here!

Harboring resentments this way is like taking poison and expecting the other guy to get sick!
doesn't do a body well.....

Sorry for your problems !However I have yet to understand your solutions?

Nor do I get the "mine" thing?
that's what Teslatronics has said that put us here in the first place!
telling investors that are clueless that the only place to get this work is from Him?

He's a conman and a crook,dressing up as a wizzard wrapping Tesla coils in candy cane colors trying to get kids to play with  mercury filled Florescent lights
inside their homes .
you ever have one of those blow up in your face?? Razor sharp glass flying out under pressure
in a mercury vapor cloud??
about the only truly reliable way to inhale mercury??

You support that whole fiasco??
and throw stones at this man??

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

The Architect

Quote from: 27Bubba on March 11, 2013, 07:50:19 PM
I am a liar and enjoy lying to people and manipulating the way the forum works, dont like that I am a giant dick head, and DOUCHEBAG, worthless looser, then,
DEAL WITH IT!

ok done.

ramset

What kinda Bag??

So looks like we'll be havin a steel cage match!!

I see the cheap shots have already started...

Been a while ,I forget ?there's no biting [Stephans health code  ::) ]
eye pokes are only good from strait on... all the furniture will be cleared out until after [learned that the hard way ...ouch!!]

@Just in,    Ankle biting is a go.........

Will this be a last man standing event??[best kind :) ]

Rfacts is gonna ref

Jib will be doing a commentary in the dugout.
and teslatronics is running the book [out side in the back].

Any questions
?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma