Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comwarrior

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 11:26:37 PM
Your not well bud,A bit more than just paranoid?
A completely new idea? whats that ,selling other peoples work as your own??

How absolutely novel....

I have seen this before ,you should try a faraday cage when you play with high voltage,and its one of the reasons we don't just sell things we are not sure are safe to children.

But if you are an engineer you would know that...and I suppose being such and supporting a boy selling RF toys to children would leave you some where between grossly negligent ,or just plain
irresponsible ?

No I think you have some other reason for being here,a professional engineer would never get behind this fraud to common sense  nor have such low ethics or safety standards!

but then I'm old school?
stealing seems to be a badge of honor to some?

And by Methods do you mean common sense,Yeah that could be a problem......
seems quite rare in your case [as a Teslatronics supporter]

thx
Chet                   

Shame, i was hoping you would atleast try to rise to the challenge of standing, if not as a man atleast stand.

But, I'll tell you what... you continue to do whatever you want... it makes no difference to me if someone take YOUR ideas and sells them out from under you... No difference...
I try to help and you believe you know best so I'm going to leave you to it. I have work you do.

have fun... take care... and try not to ruin someone other than yourself...

tinman

Quote from: comwarrior on March 11, 2013, 06:59:53 PM
Hi everyone.
Not sure if I'm welcome here but I thought i would throw my coin in too.

I support TeslaTronics on this one.  The arguments for and against have already been done to death so I'm not going to re-iterate what has already been well said.

However, their are a couple of points i want to throw in the mix...

1) John bedini (and others) sell kits that are based upon tesla and others principals / designs etc etc. So, why are people not throwing a hissy fit with him? Sounds like double standards to me...

2) The video by Kultus was beyond belief for someone that would have us believe he is an experienced free energy developer. He should know better that to do such a video. It comes across to me like, 'pram, baby, dummy, spit).

3) This is not the first time that kultus and others have attempted to stop any commercial sales of anything to do with Free Energy.
he and others tried the same thing on with me and vesper over a year ago... and i mean THE EXACT SAME THING! When we said politely to him and the others that what we do with OUR OWN unreleased (IE private) research and inventions is our own purgatives he and others commenced a campaign of ridicule, lies, set-ups and emotional manipulation against myself and vesper. THE EXACT SAME THING he is doing to Teslatronics. 
4) Has kultus and other (including myself and people here) not 'profited' from the work done by the FE community? Have the senior among us not become known within the community and thus famous (or infamous)?

5) All the FE forums are public and open. All the info can be freely (and easily) copied... EXCEPT ONE! The LINUX open source community releases source code under the GNU GPL. It is a licence that basically states you can use the software free of charge, you can modify it free of charge, you can redistribute it free of charge... BUT you are NOT aloud to sell it without express permission from the owner/originator. (it's not quite that simple but that is the short version).
I know that because I'm a LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql PHP) developer, I build LFS (Linux From Scratch) servers and I used to do a lot of development work within the community.
After the incident with the IAEC founders 15 months ago, I changed 'my' forum rules, I made the forum login required AND I changed the rules to include a GNU GPL disclaimer. EVERYTHING posted on 'my' forum comes under the GPL.
Their is a way to protect your own work if you do not wish others to 'profit' from it... BUT you need to get the administrators of your forum to change the rules.

On a side note, the daftman is hard at work and is unavaliable, he will be returning to the FE community at the end of this year start of next. Thats what he said when i spoke to him on the phone in January.
Ah CW
How good to see you here,and to read your first post.
Well i guess an introductory video would be the best way for people to get to know who you are,and just how much of a great guy you are.

TinMan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70T7NrYXM_4&list=FLsLiBC2cL5GsZGLcj2rm-4w

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: comwarrior on March 11, 2013, 10:29:14 PM
indeed ramset...

But here is the interesting thing...

You claim to be fighting suppression and yet, when someone comes up with a completely new idea to solve the problem you jump on them and soil their suggestion and try to bury it...

I call you out infront of your peers as a hypocrite... your not here to help with the problem... your here to stir up as much crap as you can...
The question is, will you stand like a man and face them or will you cower in the orifice you infest and spit out some nonsence to try and make yourself look good?

I left the door open for you to fall in... and you did...

But their is one thing i find interesting... i recognise your style of writing... i recognise the methods you use behind your arguments... Your from the IAEC... i just can't put my finger on who...

Ohhh-i love this comment CW-Quote: You claim to be fighting suppression and yet, when someone comes up with a completely new idea to solve the problem you jump on them and soil their suggestion and try to bury it...

And yet this is exactly what you did to me and my work.And you have the nerve to call anybody a hypocrite.
People are going to love the video i posted,and the good thing is-it's not done by me.

Another of your quote's :The question is, will you stand like a man and face them or will you cower in the orifice you infest and spit out some nonsence to try and make yourself look good?

Ramset is part of a group that you(mr engineer) will never make the grade for.
He is also one of the kindest and most helpful guys i have ever met-unlike your self.

Do you have the guts to tell every body here how you banned more than 15 member's of your forum for coming to the aid of another member when you got it wrong?-due to your lack of understanding in electronic circuit's.
Not to mention that they were the only active members on the forum at the time.

You turned a great forum into a ghost town through your own stupidity.
And now you have been a member her for not even two days,and you have already started your insult's.

This situation with T/T could have easily been stoped befor it started.
Just a simple courtesy call to slayer to explain what he wanted to do-and if it was ok,would have solved all the probles that are at hand now.

CW-your full of crap,and people will see this for them self.
I only hope that they see your true colors befor it's to late.

tinman

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 11:26:37 PM
Your not well bud,A bit more than just paranoid?
A completely new idea? whats that ,selling other peoples work as your own??

How absolutely novel....

I have seen this before ,you should try a faraday cage when you play with high voltage,and its one of the reasons we don't just sell things we are not sure are safe to children.

But if you are an engineer you would know that...and I suppose being such and supporting a boy selling RF toys to children would leave you some where between grossly negligent ,or just plain
irresponsible ?

No I think you have some other reason for being here,a professional engineer would never get behind this fraud to common sense  nor have such low ethics or safety standards!

but then I'm old school?
stealing seems to be a badge of honor to some?

And by Methods do you mean common sense,Yeah that could be a problem......
seems quite rare in your case [as a Teslatronics supporter]

thx
Chet                   
The reason comwarrior is all for what T/T done chet,is because he is the same.
They are what we call sleeper's-they wait for something great to come along,and they grab it for them self.
They then set out to profit from others hard work.
Comwarrior has made many claims,but not once has he backed them up.
His signature on his forum is-95% efficiency,i dare you to do better-with a pulse motor i believe lol.
But he has never backed this claim up with any evidence.

So please dont take to heart what he has to say,as he is only a sleeper with little to show.
And if you take a look at his video's on youtube,i think you will see what kind of engineer he realy is.
Chet-I and many others here and in other places know who you are and what you have achieved, and believe me when i say that comwarrior dosnt even come close to the skills you have.

That being said,what should have happened is this-T/T should have got intouch with GBluer,and atleast asked him for permision to use his circuit.
An invite to GBluer to share in the benefits would also have been the right thing to do-i mean the inventor should get something for all his hard work.

But it's done now,and can only be a lesson as to what can happen to your work.
Open source means open slather to people like T/T and comwarrior.

Take from others and use as you please is there moto.