Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comwarrior

Quote from: ramset on March 11, 2013, 08:54:31 PM
Well
I'm not really following you, seems you are trying to get traffic or something?
Well I guess you are a business man who uses the open source community to advance your business edge?
business can be Ruff at times?

And I suppose that goes a long way towards explaining your compassion for the complete stranger to these forums ... the one that is telling unsuspecting investors ,the only place you can get This work is from me Teslatronics??
Not a word about where "he" got it,nor that it can all be had for free here from the guys that did all the work?

Makes some sense now!

But that is not the point here [his low moral standard]
the point is the trickle down sledgehammer effect to Scientists that might have considered contributing here!

Thx
Chet

Well, thats interesting that you say that because i was thinking the same about you... not that your a business man but more of an employee of sorts...

Suffice it to say, your guess is wrong... i'm not a business man, that should be obvious... I'm an engineer, i love nothing more than thinking wacky things up, building them and then testing them out and making improvements. I'm not content with going over the same old setups, the same old concepts... thats no research, at BEST its RE-research because it's already been done... Thats why my work sits out on the rim, thats why a lot of the stuff i do is the first time it's done...

I'm not a scientist, and i would find it an insult to be called one... I'm an engineer, i get it built and get the job done.
I have the brains to form an opinion and the balls to speak my mind.

So, my apologies for trying to help out in an area i actually have experience in...

ramset

An employee of sorts??

------------
So You have the Brains and the Balls ,its just right and wrong where you are a bit weak!

No problem ,I Gotta go the next guy comes in soon and all this pickin on Teslatronics open source suppression stuff makes me very tired..........

Oh and good luck with that Ego,gotta be careful with those some folks get the wrong impression!

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

comwarrior

indeed ramset...

But here is the interesting thing...

You claim to be fighting suppression and yet, when someone comes up with a completely new idea to solve the problem you jump on them and soil their suggestion and try to bury it...

I call you out infront of your peers as a hypocrite... your not here to help with the problem... your here to stir up as much crap as you can...
The question is, will you stand like a man and face them or will you cower in the orifice you infest and spit out some nonsence to try and make yourself look good?

I left the door open for you to fall in... and you did...

But their is one thing i find interesting... i recognise your style of writing... i recognise the methods you use behind your arguments... Your from the IAEC... i just can't put my finger on who...

ramset

Your not well bud,A bit more than just paranoid?
A completely new idea? whats that ,selling other peoples work as your own??

How absolutely novel....

I have seen this before ,you should try a faraday cage when you play with high voltage,and its one of the reasons we don't just sell things we are not sure are safe to children.

But if you are an engineer you would know that...and I suppose being such and supporting a boy selling RF toys to children would leave you some where between grossly negligent ,or just plain
irresponsible ?

No I think you have some other reason for being here,a professional engineer would never get behind this fraud to common sense  nor have such low ethics or safety standards!

but then I'm old school?
stealing seems to be a badge of honor to some?

And by Methods do you mean common sense,Yeah that could be a problem......
seems quite rare in your case [as a Teslatronics supporter]

thx
Chet                     
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SeaMonkey

Ramset,

Fear not.  8)

Sledgehammers have proven to be very effective tools for
the task of separating Men from Boys.  :o

It's all good!  ;D

Quote from: Ramset
But that is not the point here [his low moral standard]
the point is the trickle down sledgehammer effect to Scientists that might have considered contributing here!