Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Architect

Quote from: 27Bubba on March 10, 2013, 08:19:35 AM
If you leave absolutely OPEN and FREE,  there is no money to be made from sharing the info, the scumbags cant charge you for it..

MY 2¢

my concept of charge was that he do some charity work to bring the people coming to his little business venture and expose them to the opensource community, to help both the community, and the people whom had come to him, and hopefully anyone else planning to do this will follow this model, from the start next time, and share the info freely rather than neglect to mention where it came from and give their honest reviews on what each forum in the opensource community has to offer someone who would join it.

TL:DR of this is that the CHARGE is not monetary, so ZERO money charged. instead an ACT to HELP people is the charge. if he does indeed use the excess money to do research and releases that research and it's findings to the opensource community, then he would be totally keeping with in the opensource mentality, but only time will tell with that.

The Architect

Quote from: 27Bubba on March 10, 2013, 08:19:35 AM
If you leave absolutely OPEN and FREE,  there is no money to be made from sharing the info, the scumbags cant charge you for it..

MY 2¢

OK BUBBA SERIOUSLY I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE! you PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! remove that NOW and properly attribute WHO said WHAT

ramset

Responsibility,

What you do with what you got,ultimately makes you responsible for the out come!
you want to hand the future over to the "status Quo".?
We're in their box,we have gotten so used to it that its the closest thing to perpetual motion we have here
the "closed loop" of  "Happy Time at OU.com"
When will you realize that handing this work over to men like TeslaTronics is not in our best interest
its the "status Quo" at work....

Do onto others before they do onto you,Take first ask questions later....

Just for absolute clarity ,I am in no way whatsoever inferring that this particular example  {TT} is "the game changer" for free energy.
It is however A game changer to open source research,at a true Scientific level.[or a reiteration of why that contribution does not exist]
Or we can keep flinging things on the OU wall till something sticks,hope that there is no one in our midst
  who follows every step for profit,[has his finger on the "send" button to his patent attorney]
Seems like we have to actually do something quite out of character?

Something "selfless and responsible".

THX
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

comwarrior

Hi everyone.
Not sure if I'm welcome here but I thought i would throw my coin in too.

I support TeslaTronics on this one.  The arguments for and against have already been done to death so I'm not going to re-iterate what has already been well said.

However, their are a couple of points i want to throw in the mix...

1) John bedini (and others) sell kits that are based upon tesla and others principals / designs etc etc. So, why are people not throwing a hissy fit with him? Sounds like double standards to me...

2) The video by Kultus was beyond belief for someone that would have us believe he is an experienced free energy developer. He should know better that to do such a video. It comes across to me like, 'pram, baby, dummy, spit).

3) This is not the first time that kultus and others have attempted to stop any commercial sales of anything to do with Free Energy.
he and others tried the same thing on with me and vesper over a year ago... and i mean THE EXACT SAME THING! When we said politely to him and the others that what we do with OUR OWN unreleased (IE private) research and inventions is our own purgatives he and others commenced a campaign of ridicule, lies, set-ups and emotional manipulation against myself and vesper. THE EXACT SAME THING he is doing to Teslatronics. 
4) Has kultus and other (including myself and people here) not 'profited' from the work done by the FE community? Have the senior among us not become known within the community and thus famous (or infamous)?

5) All the FE forums are public and open. All the info can be freely (and easily) copied... EXCEPT ONE! The LINUX open source community releases source code under the GNU GPL. It is a licence that basically states you can use the software free of charge, you can modify it free of charge, you can redistribute it free of charge... BUT you are NOT aloud to sell it without express permission from the owner/originator. (it's not quite that simple but that is the short version).
I know that because I'm a LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql PHP) developer, I build LFS (Linux From Scratch) servers and I used to do a lot of development work within the community.
After the incident with the IAEC founders 15 months ago, I changed 'my' forum rules, I made the forum login required AND I changed the rules to include a GNU GPL disclaimer. EVERYTHING posted on 'my' forum comes under the GPL.
Their is a way to protect your own work if you do not wish others to 'profit' from it... BUT you need to get the administrators of your forum to change the rules.

On a side note, the daftman is hard at work and is unavaliable, he will be returning to the FE community at the end of this year start of next. Thats what he said when i spoke to him on the phone in January.

27Bubba

Quote from: The Architect on March 10, 2013, 02:54:19 PM
OK BUBBA SERIOUSLY I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE! you PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! remove that NOW and properly attribute WHO said WHAT

DEAL WITH IT!