Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

27Bubba

Quote from: ramset on March 09, 2013, 12:49:01 PM
Jib
I suppose a better question would be what does research mean to you?
open source is the excuse that was used to grab the work of many members here collate it all into an advertising campaign for personal gain and tell the people whose work was being used to go Fu@3 themselves when they tried to explain.

then the same salesman is telling folks contributing at kickstarter that the only place to get this info is to buy it from him and help him with his research?? {NOT ONE MENTION OF THESE OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITIES AND THEIR YEARS OF SELFLESS WORK!!!}

Research involves EXTREMELY benevolent behavior at this level ,it requires tons of effort on absolutely no resources ,a group effort
sometimes with the aid of scientists that share ideas and proprietary information to this benevolent community.

If this is the next level to you [taking the work from a community you never helped in any way and telling them to go F themselves when they try to explain],obviously you are a business man and this makes perfect sense to you.

Thank you for clarifying the profoundly obvious!.

Chet

Agree 100%! And would add this..  There be absolutely no charge of any kind for information founded on this OPEN SOURCE FORUM! 

The Architect

I dissagree with no charge in just one respect. that you give a push to get people to come to these free open source communities, and join in as they will benefit in not just being able to freely decide if they want to fund you purely to help you and get tangible (coils and circuit components) goods, or scavenge them selves up the resources, You may loose a few backers, but you gain the trust and help of the community, in exchange which I feel is worth far more than any thing you would loose on that.

I would propose that the group here get involved and do exactly what Teslatronix has done but as group, and split the money so that each person can use some of it for their own research aspects they provide to the whole of the group, and the information being given back into the general pool of opensource data base.

@TeslaTronics, the only thing I really see since I can not verify the "f*ck you" that was claimed to exist in your reply, is that you did not in any of the areas I looked, spur the knowledge of where the original design and help info came from, this leads people to do as they do, and assume, that you are the sole holder of the info. Which is not true as I see it.

as for an olive branch, I would say you need to openly share where the info came from, and any changes you made on your kickstarter if they still allow you to add to the page so that people who are going there, both backers and those finding you through google fu, will be led to both this forum and others, to learn even more. anything else is diminutive, as in the further temporally you move from your actions (say donating money to Gbluer to help his research or Dr. Stiffler's research) the less effect it will have, but bringing new fresh minds to the engineering pool while making it clear that they should also do the same thing, will have a cumulative effect much the way religions spread, except this can do far greater good, than any religion has ever done, and will do far less damage to the human race and the earth, than any of those religions have ever done as well, I hope you both benefit and can add to the collective effort and this bickering can stop, as it is completely counter productive.

***let me be clear too that I am NOT an atheist, NOR am I a part of any other religion, and yes atheism is a religion, of sorts, in that they have to BELIEVE that there is NOT a god from circumstantial evidence in the form of a lack of evidence of such an existence, and they further prove this to me all the time by being just as zealous as any religions convert has of any other religion,

my stance on that is that I am agnostic (I don't know, either way) and I find the pursuit of any evidence either way a frivolous   effort, that we should instead be investing in bettering our world and lives instead, and by proxy effecting positive changes in teh world for other to enjoy as well.

The Architect

oh and I should add that your response to all the flaming you got from Desert Experimenter and such was the first I found of a mention from where the info originated, sorry to have omitted that fact. It still would be the better olive branch offering for at least me, if you purposefully directed people from your site, to opensource communities, and give a list with maybe some review of your experiences on each so they know what sort of benefit they can expect to obtain by joining in and working with the people at each of them.

27Bubba

Quote from: The Architect on March 10, 2013, 12:43:51 AM
I dissagree with no charge in just one respect. that you give a push to get people to come to these free open source communities,

And how you going to control this? From the legal stand point you can push all you want ... If one don't want to cooperate (post the originating/tor info) all you can do is kiss hiss/her behind... There is absolutely no incentive do do so.

and join in as they will benefit in not just being able to freely decide if they want to fund you purely to help you and get tangible (coils and circuit components) goods, or scavenge them selves up the resources,

If you leave absolutely OPEN and FREE,  there is no money to be made from sharing the info, the scumbags cant charge you for it..

MY 2ยข

ramset

I suppose "hiding the source" is mandatory in these types of "business" ventures.
people should fancy you some sort of Genius or savant ,who can pull things from thin air!!
sort of like a wizard ,you'd ware a funny Hat and wave things around and cause magical
moments.........

HHmm I suppose the investors are gonna have an opinion Now?Why the change of heart?
I know if I was one of these "enlightened" investors and it was a few years back [i see things differently now]

TT and I would be discussin that face to face!

Gents You are on the right page,I have said enuff
There are men much better at "sayin" here than me !

Just one thought?[not to Jibness]
how about a charity to start off,the money goes to a charity to bring resources to people that
have none,or to teach Children ,an example??

We pick a charity ??

I suppose ultimately we will be the beneficiaries [a better world]

thx
Chet
PS
I might add provisions would have to be made from inventors/designers on down to "service"
however ,I must also add .

You could not even Fathom the resources that would embrace such a project ![intellectual as well as material].

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma