Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Boycott All Things Scottish

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 02, 2010, 09:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

And tell everyone not to go there.

Until they bring to justice the high level officials responsible for the molestation of a slightly downs syndrome little girl...and the subsequent cover up and abduction of the mother...placing the child back in the hands of her father who was behind everything.

There are rumblings of satanic connections.

Please tell everyone you know about this.

I realize its a very unpleasant topic of discussion...but it must be brought out of the shadows and into view...or this will go on and on indefinitely.

Listen to the details @ redicecreations.

There is a 2 part interview with the mother and her lawyer and a follow up with David Icke.

This type of activity on the part of the Illuminati is the one issue which can unite the greatest number of people.

If we all got together we could gather enough momentum to start a purging of all established isstitutions with a fine tooth comb until every pedophilic satanist is gone.

Once openness is encouraged through dialogue over the airwaves, there will be no place for them to hide...after the perverts are weeded out of there too of course.

After that going after the remainder of the Illuminate would be a natural result.

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 02, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
And tell everyone not to go there.

Until they bring to justice the high level officials responsible for the molestation of a slightly downs syndrome little girl...and the subsequent cover up and abduction of the mother...placing the child back in the hands of her father who was behind everything.

There are rumblings of satanic connections.

Please tell everyone you know about this.

I realize its a very unpleasant topic of discussion...but it must be brought out of the shadows and into view...or this will go on and on indefinitely.

Listen to the details @ redicecreations.

There is a 2 part interview with the mother and her lawyer and a follow up with David Icke.

This type of activity on the part of the Illuminati is the one issue which can unite the greatest number of people.

If we all got together we could gather enough momentum to start a purging of all established isstitutions with a fine tooth comb until every pedophilic satanist is gone.

Once openness is encouraged through dialogue over the airwaves, there will be no place for them to hide...after the perverts are weeded out of there too of course.

After that going after the remainder of the Illuminate would be a natural result.

Regards...

There are good Illuminati and then there are bad Illuminati, you seem to mix up the two as being the same or do you think all Illuminati are bad? every cult has a bad side, every! it is like night and day. this includes religion, even very bad people hide inside sheep's clothing within the church, in fact a lot of them do. how much different is the Illuminati? none, there will always be bad people infiltrating the elite so you call them. to me they are just a cult. whether good and or bad.

I would feel more comfortable if you said the bad side of the Illuminati. I am not Illuminati but I have family in the Illuminati and I know they are good, if you condemn the good along with the bad as a whole then you are just as guilty as those who are bad. at one point your statement will make you a murder and or a criminal of good people within that whole which don't like the bad part of any cult.  you choose your own destiny as all do.

I will defend the goodness of mine. I will not defend true criminals who hide amongst the sheep.

Cap-Z-ro

I am aware that there are both good and bad masons...because I know some...never heard of any good Illuminati for sure though.

I have heard it opined that there are, but until I actually meet one I can't say they really exist.

If there are any, and they truly don't know what their wacky uncle is doing on his "get away weekends and vacations", then I apologize.

But if they are in this thread, they would then be obligated to find out the truth...and take appropriate action.

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 02, 2010, 09:56:13 PM
I am aware that there are both good and bad masons...because I know some...never heard of any good Illuminati for sure though.

I have heard it opined that there are, but until I actually meet one I can't say they really exist.

If there are any, and they truly don't know what their wacky uncle is doing on his "get away weekends and vacations", then I apologize.

But if they are in this thread, they would then be obligated to find out the truth...and take appropriate action.

Regards...

Please re- read my last post.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 02, 2010, 09:56:13 PM

Regards...

you can not become a true Illuminati unless you were already once a mason, these are the rules, do you know the big G in the masonic stands for God? and the entire symbol of the masonic order stands for the architecture of God.

these people are in order of the architecture of "how" God did things not to control the order of all things, this is the bad side.

if you confuse the two then it is your fault.

even though Atheist are not allowed in the Illuminati, I still know what is going on. I do know more than you about the Illuminati's good side that is. please don't condemn the entirety of the Illuminati based upon your findings.