Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'd be Making Plans to Leave the US Right About...Now

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 07, 2010, 12:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceStorm

Quote from: allcanadian on April 07, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
@IcestormYou may want to search "passive RF transponder", you see a simple germanium diode with a small antenna on each end is an RF transponder which can be encoded. 20 years ago they were attaching these to the back of a domestic housefly and could track it 1/8th of a mile away, the diode was 2 mm long with hair like antennas 1/2" and 1/4" long. One antenna is set in resonance then the diode rectifies the signal and it is encoded and re-transmitted at another frequency. It should be obvious that an encoded transponder signal can use time and magnitude to calculate distance and direction and phase differential to calculate speed in order to pinpoint a transponder location--- these devices do not require a power source as the incoming signal is the power source. A device no bigger than a grain of rice could be detected many miles away as the power is not solely a function of the device but of the transmitter signal as well. I have done what you say cannot be done many years ago and in fact this is technology that is over 40 years old.
Regards
AC

With the inverse square law for wave propagation i realy dont understand where the power needed come from for the size of the unit you said. Incoming power as power source cant be a viable source, do a extremely simple experiment, open a spectrum analyzer and look in the AM band , tell me how many mDB you got from the nearest station? Since you read it in DB you can know the power level of the signal . Now think about how many kW the AM station use to transmit and the distance from you and the tower. Unless there repeater at each 30cm from you and the final destination, there no way you can transmit really far with the size of the unit and the power available from a  incoming signal.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

onthecuttingedge2005

the problem is that religious people are always trying the facade, they, since day one have been trying to skit out events to make those events have meaning so that non believers and the lot will believe there is some substance to the word of God, just like Shaman, witch doctors, priests, Buddhist, Muslim have used magic to convince people into believing their faith has power. when it does not.

the only power religion has is fanaticism. fanaticism does have a lot of power but it is not Godly in any way.

if there was a God, "IT" would be laughing at "Everyone" in this Universe about their ignorance.

if God does exist, nobody has a clue about it, nor any religion. nor any book.

this world existed for 4.5 billion years without the belief in God until just a few thousand years ago, if religion fell off the planet it would not harm it what so ever. it would continue just like it did. the only difference being changes in technology which need to be supervised with or without religion to checkmate ideological methods of self destruction.

one thing to avoid:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c1_1270685892

if you don't get it then you need some schooling!

allcanadian

@Icestorm
QuoteWith the inverse square law for wave propagation i realy dont understand where the power needed come from for the size of the unit you said. Incoming power as power source cant be a viable source, do a extremely simple experiment, open a spectrum analyzer and look in the AM band , tell me how many mDB you got from the nearest station? Since you read it in DB you can know the power level of the signal . Now think about how many kW the AM station use to transmit and the distance from you and the tower. Unless there repeater at each 30cm from you and the final destination, there no way you can transmit really far with the size of the unit and the power available from a  incoming signal.

Good you have already figured out what is required but do you do not know it yet. A directional antenna must be required and we can conceive that our device must act in the same manner as radar. Radar sends out a directional signal and listens for the response--it's own echo, but what if our radar was specifically tuned to see only one object?. That is our directional antenna sends out an impulsive directional signal on one frequency and listens for it's echo on another frequency. There is also the issue of power, do you think that in this instance we would need a continuous signal when all the information we need is contained in a single impulse reflected back to it's source?. It would seem far more efficient to maximize the magnitude of the impulse and decrease it's duration as one single impulse has within it any frequency as a function of time. Power is Volt-Amps(watts) but energy is power over time (watt-seconds)thus we can have very high power transmissions of small duration which require little energy. Next, as we have increased magnitude and decreased duration at no expense to power transmitted we can simply construct our receiver so that the 1/4 wavelength of the signal on the incoming antenna produces a voltage peak at the diode junction, this in turn produces a voltage peak on the re-transmission antenna which is encoded as the voltage waveform rises at the expense of transmission power. You see when we solve problems we must be precise in our thoughts, we must view the problem for what it is and solve it systematically, generalizations or assumptions of anything cannot help us in this respect.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

4Tesla

Pirate88179

Quote from: allcanadian on April 07, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
@IcestormYou may want to search "passive RF transponder", you see a simple germanium diode with a small antenna on each end is an RF transponder which can be encoded. 20 years ago they were attaching these to the back of a domestic housefly and could track it 1/8th of a mile away, the diode was 2 mm long with hair like antennas 1/2" and 1/4" long. One antenna is set in resonance then the diode rectifies the signal and it is encoded and re-transmitted at another frequency. It should be obvious that an encoded transponder signal can use time and magnitude to calculate distance and direction and phase differential to calculate speed in order to pinpoint a transponder location--- these devices do not require a power source as the incoming signal is the power source. A device no bigger than a grain of rice could be detected many miles away as the power is not solely a function of the device but of the transmitter signal as well. I have done what you say cannot be done many years ago and in fact this is technology that is over 40 years old.
Regards
AC

This technology that you speak of was first used by the Russians when they planted one of these passive bugs in the US seal in our embassy.  It had no internal power source or battery but was powered by the radio waves that were used to broadcast the words spoken in that room.  This was in the late 50's so, I do believe the tech has improved since then.

They can implant my cold dead body if they want.  It will not happen any other way, and I will take as many of them with me as I can first.  This is not a threat but my personal philosophy.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen