Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

There's No Lying in Baseball...Or is There

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 07, 2010, 06:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here's Obomba throwing out the first pitch on opening day in Cincinnati.

He claims to be a life long Chicago White Sox fan.

He creates a bit of a stir when he hauled out a Sox ball cap...he puts it on and throws like a girl, way high and wide of the plate.

Later in the broadcast booth he was asked who his favorite Sox player was growing up.

He couldn't come up with an answer for fukk sake !!!

WTF is that ???

The lying sack of sh!t is a complete and total fraud...and if thats not bad enough, he's too damn stupid to source out his own bullsh!t stories.

And there you have it folks...signed sealed and delivered...one fraudulent President.

Regards...

4Tesla

4Tesla

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 07, 2010, 06:12:19 AM

He creates a bit of a stir when he hauled out a Sox ball cap...he puts it on and throws like a girl, way high and wide of the plate.

Later in the broadcast booth he was asked who his favorite Sox player was growing up.

WTF is that ???

The lying sack of sh!t is a complete and total fraud...and if thats not bad enough, he's too damn stupid to source out his own bullsh!t stories.

And there you have it folks...signed sealed and delivered...one fraudulent President.

Regards...

DEFENDING OBAMA

Just to be clear, I don't support most of Obama's policies, but I can't stand personal attacks.  I don't have an athletic built body, but I've played ball for a company team and I was pitcher.. IT IS NOT as easy as it looks!  I've been called names for various reasons through out my life and it hurts.  I will never support personal attacks.  Also about him not knowing players on the White Sox team.. he is a basketball fan, not a baseball fan!  We have a pro soccer team here and I would say that I support them, but I have no idea what the names are of any of the players.  If you make things personal, then you're no better than the person you're attacking.

To the Birhers.. until there is a birth certificate from a foreign country.. there is no proof one way or the other.. so what is the point of bringing up this theory over and over when you will never be able to prove it.

Now the resume.. Obama did "lie" by skewing the facts of his job history.. it was wrong and a lot of people do this.. including Bush.. anyone check out how Bush got his degree?

I'm an Independent as both the Republicans and Democrats are corrupt and are bought out by lobbyist, and push their secret agendas for Big Business and NWO.. but I don't make it personal.  A lot of the politicians are blind to what is really going on.

I see Ron Paul as one who may see what is really going on, but who knows.

4Tesla

happyfunball

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 07, 2010, 06:12:19 AM

WTF is that ???

Regards...

Why don't you just calm down and stop the ingenuous 'regards' after every whacked out comment. Buying into virtually every conspiracy theory and blindly bashing Obama over baseball is pointless.

Cap-Z-ro

I will end my postings in whatever manner I wish.

You may continue ending yours with asinine comments if you wish to continue looking like an ass for all I care though.

And to set the record straight on Obomba...

Anyone who professes to be a life long sox fan...and cannot name a single player is a liar, straight up.

And anyone in a position to stop the murder of innocent human beings and refuses to do so is a defacto murderer by proxy...and guilty of crimes against humanity.

And any words...no matter how harsh in describing such a despicable creature will never rise to the level of a "personal attack".

So, tar your roofs and feather your nests instead.

All opinions are welcomed on my threads...but I will thank you to keep your aspersions to yourselves.

Regards...