Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Human Heart. need help!

Started by Tito L. Oracion, April 08, 2010, 12:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wintermuteai1

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: ramset on April 09, 2010, 02:34:43 PM
so Teets

Whats with all this heart stuff?

Are you like Dr. Frankenteets now?   :o

Whatcha building?

Chet

as forest said, the nature is our best teacher, so I'm trying to gather a lot of knowledge info, so i will try to convert it into electricity, for it is the heart responsible why the whole body is running, and the the most important there is that there should be no moving parts. for pulse is all what we need to transfer electricity to other metal right?

That's how simple it is  ;D

ramset

Very true Tito without a pulse you have nothing!

How do you think the pulse transfers?

What is taking place?

Magic?  :o

See this guy  ->  :o  <-
I don't know his name but he's my favorite [makes me laugh]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Bob Smith

Hola Tito,
Not sure where you're goin' with all this, but for what it's worth, I remember John Bedini noting that our bodies were expert at converting the sea of energy all around us into vital energy and neural impulses.  In a sense, perhaps the beating of the heart is rooted in the body's ability to transform ambient energy into its own vital energy (all things being equal in the body otherwise - i.e., good diet, hydration, overall health). I think Bedini was noting that the body was already doing what FE reserchers try to do in converting cosmic energy (or whatever folks want to call it) into useable electricity (i.e., to move a load, light a lamp ...).  I think John Hutchinson talks about technology that has the capability of removing cosmic energy from an area, bringing about the instantaneous death of all life in the area. So I guess if we can figure out what the heart/body is doing to convert ambient energy into neural impulses and vitality, perhaps we can find a way to convert this same ambient energy into cold electricity. I think Bedini's already done it, but is only giving clues to point people in the right direction.
Suerte hermano.
Bob