Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Human Heart. need help!

Started by Tito L. Oracion, April 08, 2010, 12:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Bob Smith on April 14, 2010, 11:52:34 AM
Tito,
Pulsing seems to be key in drawing in ambient energy to increase a system's output. See chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 here:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
Very interesting stuff.
Bob

Ya! your very right!  ;D

ramset

So Teets

Lets build somethin!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tito L. Oracion

ELECTRICITY IN THE PALM OF MY HAND.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: forest on April 14, 2010, 09:40:41 AM
The question is : is heart nerves a closed circuit system or maybe rather open like antenna ?  ;D
When I pulse antenna and immediately disconnect it from pulsing source what is going on with that pulse ?

This is the way i see it.

There is a spark plug that triggers the muscle and the muscle sensitivity function reaction is to make a strong squeeze and make the blood circulate and from there as the blood flows, the spark plug is re-energized and do it again.  ;D

hmmmmm, its fascinating isn't it?

;D

Bob Smith

QuoteThere is a spark plug that triggers the muscle and the muscle sensitivity function reaction is to make a strong squeeze and make the blood circulate and from there as the blood flows, the spark plug is re-energized and do it again.

Okay...  A sharp pulse of electrical potential with steep, rapid decay has been shown by Bedini to draw in RE from the environment. Therefore, in terms of electricity (voltage), what is being added from outside the system via the pulse is adding to the output so that more voltage is rendered than what has been put in initially. This does not mean overunity, but rather simply that RE has simply been added, enabling the system to put out more than what went in. Which if configured correctly would keep the system self-sustaining.

Now... it would seem that pulses in general seem to have a similar effect on gravity-fed systems such as:

"Lawrence Tseung's pulsed wheel, Chas Campbell's pulsed flywheel, John Bedini's pulsed flywheel, the water-jet generator, the Magnetic Pendulum, Johann Bessler's gravity wheel, the Dale Simpson gravity wheel, the Veljko Milkovic pendulum/lever system, the Dale Simpson hinged-plate system, the Murilo Luciano gravity chain and Ivan Monk's Rotary Power Unit"
Quoted from Chapter 4 at: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

With regard to the heart muscle, it is fed by electrical impulses - note, imPULSES - :) The impulse gets turned into pulsed mechanical energy - and perhaps in so doing, draws in more RE. Perhaps lots of implications.

GTG