Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonS

pg46, just for a conversation point, if you are not using electrolytic caps, you might want to try a simple quick experiment.

1) Leave you charging setup exactly the same, EXCEPT change the polarity of your charging source.

I'm making the assumption that you are using some type of dry contact switching to charge the caps. If you are using solid state charging then ignore this and move on.

If I am correct, you should see a difference?

valveman

"So EMF messes with the efficiency of motors, huh?"

Yes absolutely since Back EMF is trying to oppose the rotation of the motor by applying an opposite field.  The faster the motor rotates, the stronger the back emf is.  Anytime wires or coils cut through the magnetic lines of flux, they will induce a voltage.  This is represented by the right and lefthand rules.  Righthand rule for motors and lefthand rule for generators.

http://www.tpub.com/content/neets/14177/css/14177_38.htm

Therefore the motor when turning also generates voltage and current which flows in the opposite direction.
This is why a DC motor can also work as a generator.

Valveman

pg46

Hi RonS-
I am using a 5 amp 12v battery charger for source. Not quite sure about what you mean about reversing the polarity or why would we want to do that. Perhaps you can comment further?
Thanks again valveman for the info and the link also.
My gains in total voltage across the caps can happen without the use of motors though and didn't record any difference in results whether I used them or not. I will have to run many more test though to make sure.

best,

RonS

For pg46;

You can communicate with me direct via my email (its exposed).

What I was asking you to try was;

In charging caps (if I understand what you are doing correctly) you complete the circuit between the caps and the charging source in some way, i.e., switch, relay or maybe a solid state such as a transistor of MOSFET. If you are not using solid state switches, then there is a slight contact arc and bounce. This arc can affect you resulting charge (depends on arc or bounce cycles). Now by reversing your supply polarity you will be changing the where and how much energy is consumed in the small arc or bounce period. It may be possible that you will see a decrease in you excess cap potential.

pg46

Hi RonS-

Yes, I see what you're saying - thanks for clarifying.
At first I thought it was the small DC motors I was using that increased the voltage. That is I thought perhaps after the power was spent out of the caps that spun the motors, then maybe the motors were "coasting" or running briefly on momentum and therefore giving a small charge back to the caps since then they would themselves turn into generators as Valveman pointed out. In fact I believe people have already built systems based on this very idea. I didn't think it was likely though for my case since there wasn't much momentum left in the small motors I use.
Besides, later on I found that even without the motors the total voltage increased when discharging one cap into another. hmmm???...curious thing that. So, then I found that the higher the voltage the more likely it was to  obtain a gain in total voltage across the caps. So, as I proceeded on down the line to the lowest voltages of say 4,3 or 2 volts then I didn't record any gain and in fact I think I may have lost some voltage sometimes. So, then since I am switching it manually myself by wire and clips it most often produces an arc or a spark when connecting. The higher the voltage, the greater the spark and so then the greater increase in voltage gain.
Rather than trying to rid the system of arcing I want to check out this voltage gain seemingly caused by this effect.

I will plan next to try it with larger capacity caps at higher voltages to see what the results are.