Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg46

Hi All-

Sixthflyingman-
I did run the two motors in series once or twice and didn't notice anything significant. Without doing rev counts and torque etc. I found that they will turn just as fast but then I think the power is halved in each motor. I think I remember that from conventional electrical stuff- so no gain I think in running them in series.
Whats interesting with using caps is moving the energy around and using it on the way for various things and still having all of the energy you started with(albeit in ever decreasing voltages)  until when you fully discharge the system.
I spent $6 on caps and $4 on motors and am having lots of fun.  :)

FreeEnergy

so you're just moving the energy around between the caps and the motor(s) without wasting energy.

sixthflyingman

There's only one problem with this whole thing, as we've got it so far: In order to continue to increase the energy that has been put out, we need to continue to add caps.

All we need is a high-efficiency unregulated DC-to-DC converter. And, as much of a computer nut as I am, I have little to no experience or knowledge of analog electronics... Someone here mind posting a schematic for one?

pg46

Yes, that's right, well that is until you fully dscharge the system at some point.
But whats even more interesting to me is the possible gain in total voltage from moving this energy from place to place.
Like  hartiberlin has mentioned earlier-

Ahh, you also see the Newman effect, that is, if you use sparks you see a voltage increase.
So if you are using sparking commutator motors you also see this voltage increase.
It is due to the spark that comes from the Back EMF and which converts either
metal ions into electricity or a ZPE extraction via the spark or a chemical to electrical energy
conversion of
Nitrogen gases during the spark.

sixthflyingman

Quote from: pg46 on May 26, 2006, 04:39:27 AM
Yes, that's right, well that is until you fully dscharge the system at some point.
But whats even more interesting to me is the possible gain in total voltage from moving this energy from place to place.
Like  hartiberlin has mentioned earlier-

Ahh, you also see the Newman effect, that is, if you use sparks you see a voltage increase.
So if you are using sparking commutator motors you also see this voltage increase.
It is due to the spark that comes from the Back EMF and which converts either
metal ions into electricity or a ZPE extraction via the spark or a chemical to electrical energy
conversion of
Nitrogen gases during the spark.

However, the ideal perpetual motion machine would be solid-state and not require the mechanical switches.... So, if that is indeed the Newman effect (did you do the experiment with solid-state transistor switches like I asked?) then it's irrelevant.