Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In a long magnet, the center has less attraction force?

Started by Rapadura, April 07, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Airstriker on April 14, 2010, 08:07:35 AM
Eventually, I've even designed a solid state version of it. Tested in FEMM. Should work no problem. The problem is the cost, which I cannot efford right now - working on different project. If I fail, this one will be next. Hope my wife will understand :P

Why don't you contribute to this site and post your solid state design along with the FEMM files?  What is this other project you're working on that you're not sharing either?  Where are the threads for your projects?

Please start contributing to this site, instead of being a nuisance and dishing everyone else's ideas.  Oh, I forgot, you are trolling this forum and I shouldn't expect anymore from you, my bad.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Airstriker

What's your problem GB ? Why are you starting fight with me on every single thread I write something ? Who said I need to share my projects here ? If I decide to, I will do that and that's none of your business. So piss off.

gravityblock

Quote from: Airstriker on April 16, 2010, 04:40:49 AM
What's your problem GB ? Why are you starting fight with me on every single thread I write something ? Who said I need to share my projects here ? If I decide to, I will do that and that's none of your business. So piss off.

I'll make a deal with you.  You ignore my posts, and I will ignore your posts.  Deal?  Otherwise, I'm not going to piss off because I've had enough B.S. from you.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Rapadura

Quote from: Low-Q on April 13, 2010, 03:18:33 PM
If the steel ball is attracted to the pole, it would probably still be attracted to the pole even if the ball was in the middle of the magnet. That means the steel ball want to travel both ways equally - that means it will not work.

I think that maybe the resultant force of the ball being attracted  both ways equally (N and S) could be a vector in the direction of the exact middle of the magnet, what means that the ball can not go away from the magnet through a path perpendicular to the exact center of the magnet, because it will be attracted back, not in the direction of N or S, but in the direction of the middle.