Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Noah's ARK FOUND IN TURKEY!

Started by Bruce_TPU, April 27, 2010, 09:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Christ only performed miracles when asked.
They are all water based.
Human body, wine, spit in the eye, woman at the well, lame man by the pool, Water gushing forth at Crucifixion.
Another interesting note when Christ was born a star appeared. When He died on the cross the skies grew dark, rained, the earth rumbled. When he arose the earth rumbled again.

Now he is the really interesting part:
The expressions in Revelation are seen now all over the world. The mass chaos, confusion, geopolitical and geophysical problems, wars, greed, starvation, disease. We are at a time where our understanding in religion, faith, science, history make us all aware of what we see by the use of technology. No one can deny what they understand no matter what you believe.

No where in our history has there been massive earthquakes, massive volcanoes, huge solar flares, massive tidal waves, meteors and all in the same times?

Pure science.

Here is another one:
The non believers state that the Earth is billions of years old along with everything else but when it comes to their own mortality it is finite.
The Christians believe that the whole physical system is quite young yet we go on forever.

The nonbelievers believe this is all there is yet cannot explain where they come from. The past is forever but there is no future.
The believers believe there is more and know where they come from. The past doesn't matter and how can you make the future better?
Mathew asked Jesus 'How do you do all those miracles?' Jesus replied 'You can do this and more!' Imagine the power of the mind stated here? To be able to look at reality like it is yours to play with, to know peace. On the other hand the non-believers have the reality they cant abide by like wars, greed, poverty, death, sickness, infirmities, destruction, no peace.

What makes a small mind so atune to the addiction of ignorance or lack of?
Jesus stated 'Ye have not because ye ask not.' You mean to tell me I have everything at a thought? I am told my mind is the most powerful thing in the universe?

Yet most struggle to think...

We are the generation that 'Sees it all' spoken of in Revelation'. Sit back and watch. The show is just starting.

onthecuttingedge2005

99.9% of all living species on this planet has no belief in god nor cares about a god. life goes on.

innovation_station

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on April 28, 2010, 07:01:37 PM
99.9% of all living species on this planet has no belief in god nor cares about a god. life goes on.

but how long does it carry on the way it is ...?

why is there gods anyways .. 

the HUMANS NEVER LISTENED ! 

so there power was taken .. i beleave there to be a agreement carved in stone age old ...  the power of humans flip flop ...  it is currently being restored !

just my opinion !

ist

anyways i try to stay out of this type of conversation ...  to each there own this is what it is to have a human experience ..

regards
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

ResinRat2

It is interesting to note that not a single experiment ever performed in a laboratory has created "life". It is an accepted truth that spontaneous generation of life does not occur from non-life. This has never, ever been shown to be false.

Evolution is a nice theory, and it seems to fit in nicely with an atheist's view of the world, but there is still that nagging problem of where life began. Life had to spring from non-living materials, and yet, because the variable of long time lines it is accepted that this is how life began: by sheer chance.

If thousands of experiments were run simultaneously that mimicked the young earth we would see if the amino acids and compounds of complex molecules would form a living microbe. This has never been fully explored or tested.

Until life forms from sterile, non-living materials, the variable of what created life will never leave the surety of the necesscity of the need for a superior being to create it. Without concrete proof one way or the other our belief in or against the existance of God is merely that; a Belief. For those of us who do believe, it is known as Faith.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

TechStuf

Awesome points guys.

As for:

Quote99.9% of all living species on this planet has no belief in God nor cares about a god.

I could throw out some whispy "statistic" and say that 99.9% of the person quoted above also has no belief in god nor cares about a god....(unless the god receiving devotion is one's belly, t.v., etc....)

But it's often that .1% which comes back to bite one....

Without Faith according to accurate knowledge all is lost.

Wisdom does not come without sorrow.  And the hour is so very late...

Blessings in Christ Yeshua

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html