Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FlyWheel Powerd Generator

Started by wildgunz, April 29, 2010, 09:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildgunz

Thanks Paul-R, nice link a lot of info I'll look through it.

wildgunz

It looks like Chas Campbell already has the answer ? Magnetic bearings couldn't hurt.I could make it duel start. If you have mains power just use the DC drive motor to start. If your out in the woods use an explosion. That way I could still use the name (ExploGen)  HA HA ..Thanks a lot..

Paul-R

Quote from: wildgunz link=topic=9116.msg239812#msg239812 If your out in the woods use an explosion. That way I could still use the name (ExploGen).
/quote]
If there is one thing that explodes, it is the stochiometric mix of
hydrogen and oxygen produced by the eccentric electrolysis
systems in Chapter 10. Zach West, Smack etc. Feed a bit into
some sort of piston/hammer device and give the flywheel a whack
as it goes round. But your Explogen will be noisy.

wildgunz

Paul-R  There are many ways to make cheep powerful  explosions to power the ExploGen . I'm not worried about the noise ,I could always put in under ground. If I'm lookin at this right I should be able to use an explosion to start  the flywheel then switch over to a  small DC motor to keep it going..It looks like I will will have to use regular bearings because  the weight I'll be trying to suspend with mags would cost to much. Now to gather up all the parts this may take a while. I think a train wheel would make a nice flywheel.
     By the way I'm just a regular guy no real special skills but I like to fix every things my self so I know a little about most things through hands on experience.Is there anyone in western Pennsylvania that may want to help with this project ?Let me know.  Thanks..

Rapadura

You can put your flywheel inside a vacuum chamber and eliminate air friction.

The problem is: what is a "really low drag generator"?

A dragless generator doesn't exist. If there was such thing as a dragless generator, then the only thing needed would be a flywheel mounted on passive magnet bearings (frictionless bearings), inside a vaccum chamber.

Without drag in the generator, without friction in the bearings, and without air friction, the flywheel could spin forever, generating electricity.

But a dragless generator doesn't exist...