Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FlyWheel Powerd Generator

Started by wildgunz, April 29, 2010, 09:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildgunz

I'm Just wondering  if this has been tried or thought about ? What if we take a heavy flywheel mounted on a shaft with magnet bearings (frictionless bearings) then use an explosion to get it turning. and use a really low drag generator. It should run for really long time I don't know how long, maybe long enough to make it feasible. It would be nice to go out side every morning and throw a stick of dynamite in and make electric all day.  Could it work ? Not OU but what the hell.

wildgunz

Ok I should Have called it an explosion powered generator,with a big heavy flywheel.You could start it up the way they use to start the old wwII airplanes.They tell me a big bang started the universe and it's still working. I'll name it the ( ExploGen ) I like it.  Would it work ???

Cherryman

Take a look at this, not a flywheel but a magnet (or more magnets at the same time )  that get exploded in a ring and is allowed to fly around freely.  Not the same but is has simularities.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9048.msg239473#msg239473

wildgunz

Cheeryman,I looked @ the link, It looks possible. I would probably need some really really big mag to make the bearings=lots of dollars. I could try it scaled down and use a fire cracker to put energy in to it.Can any one point me to a chart that would tell me what size mags for the bearing would I need to suspend what size weight ? Is there such a chart. I see some of these toys on youtube using the bearing. 

Paul-R

Quote from: wildgunz on April 29, 2010, 09:38:17 PM
What if we take a heavy flywheel mounted on a shaft with magnet bearings (frictionless bearings) then use an explosion to get it turning. and use a really low drag generator.
Shock impulses are said to lead to energy being "drawn out". Try Chas Cambell, the John Watson version of Bedini.
Described here:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk