Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New evidence of E.T's in the U.S.

Started by dirt diggler, May 01, 2010, 01:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

You were too fast answering my post. I was just editing the last part of my previous message ;) Anyways...

Yes, I have no doubt that you can explain very good, because in your clips you are talking very fluid and calm, quite contrary to your forum posts.

If you have fully working devices, why don't you create a nice document and explain all bit by bit? I guess you expect some reward for what you invented, which is justified. But fact is - if people have really have found something great, there will always be some "gaylords" who want to steal your devices or suppress it - as soon as you go to the patent office. It will neither change now, nor in 100 years.

And what then? Then you are forced to keep all your findings by yourself the whole life. You live and die with your innovations while no one could take part on them. The oil industries are happy :(

You should know that most people are very lazy in constructing devices; so if you achieve to spread some devices on people, people will always know that it was *you* who has invented this thing and that it is *you* whom they need to ask and who is the origin of the knowledge. Eventually the time comes when your work is rewarded with money and when such devices go into production.

I can speak for myself only in that I made myself clear that if I would ever invent something myself I  will most likely have no chance on distributing it for money after all these stories of suppressed technologies. My plans would have been to distribute it first to my closer friends and they need to spread this technology to their friends and further friends of friends until no one can stop it anymore. It is a sad circumstance, however, that one must think this way, without rewards, but it seems it is the only way to change something in the world.

innovation_station

i never ever was a money guy ...  i simply spend it too quick !

: (

but i have been open source from the day i choose to be ...  when i released my turbine self running concept

witch is fact !

aswell plans for free engery devices abounds every where you look ... 

it is just MISUNDERSTOOD !  if properly understood   well

i need not say more !

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gauschor

You need to say more  ;)

You can take this literally, because your are stricken with a disease many inventors have had in the past. The symptoms of this disease are:

+positive: you have something useful for mankind, you are working on devices, talent on building devices
-negative: no structure, no theory, no explanation, no documents

History and its failed attempts to replicate many OU-devices show, that these negative aspects eat up all positive ones. What I want to say by that is, that you are presenting your innovations the wrong way. All you need to do however is getting it into a reasonable structure, which people can follow. Since you are mostly talking of finished experiments and not work-in-progress the following applies to you:

1. Take one of your experiments from which you think it can be released to the public
2. Write a text why and how this works as it works, including test results
3. Write a manual/sketches on how to construct the device, which parts are used, have an eye on parts that are critical (even if they are "common" for you)
4. Record a video clip presenting it

And afterwards make a blog or 1 single big post/topic in this forum (regarding this special device) where each of the list points is included in the very first post.

What you deliver however is that:
- keywords, buzz words
- fragmented in multiple posts, often spread on different pages(!)
- topics remain incomplete because you claim they will be finished after some other experiments
- pictures/parts of pictures of an interesting device, which however mean nothing if not explained
- video clips showing something but mostly having no explanation

... all of them forcing the reader to guess. Guess-work will fail 100% when attempting to replicate. Failing leads people to ignoring such stuff.

So tell me now how shall people not misunderstand you with that kind of presentation? I can say for sure, that all your innovations will trickle away into the unknown if you keep on presenting like that. This however is just a suggestion and I don't want to dictate what you have to do; it is just fact that people will turn their back on "thrown-together" stuff. Please don't make the same mistakes many inventors did for more than 100 years now.

innovation_station

nope ... learn it !

all things operate on my methods

regards !

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gauschor

It's your choice to share knowledge in a more useful way or not. Bear in mind however that you are not propagating "Open Source" with the attitude above, and people won't take you serious anymore.