Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New evidence of E.T's in the U.S.

Started by dirt diggler, May 01, 2010, 01:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

I would appreciate very much if these alien beings could tell us how to build overunity and free energy devices (and the theory behind it), instead of hiding... Besides, I think most people are interested in other species as well, bearing in mind that Star Trek Shows have prepared us for a long time.

Thaelin

Quote from: EMdevices on May 01, 2010, 05:38:02 PM
Somebody's been watching too much of the 'V' series on ABC.    :)

Oh come on now, you don't like lizards?

thay

innovation_station

Quote from: gauschor on May 02, 2010, 05:53:43 AM
I would appreciate very much if these alien beings could tell us how to build overunity and free energy devices (and the theory behind it), instead of hiding... Besides, I think most people are interested in other species as well, bearing in mind that Star Trek Shows have prepared us for a long time.

take a wire ... and a source ...   yikes! 

i can not explain it in a simpler way!

i am sorry ! 2 things are required a wire and an engery source ..  i understand the difulicty some have in doing my simple expairments ! 

how ever the polarity does not matter ...  lol  if you interupt the pos better results are atained !

stright up ...  if it has an intrupted power source  and copper wire or any other wire for that matter it is my work !

regards !

H

BTW im not being an ass here ....  this is the true reality ..  see you agin when your conclusion meets mine
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gauschor

Quote from: innovation_station on May 02, 2010, 10:13:23 AM
take a wire ... and a source ...   yikes!

I have watched some your videos and read some of your posts (which mostly consist of keyword fragments) but still haven't found a proper presentation of OU in any of them - or I must have missed the parts with proper explanation.
Anyways - sure people can guess that you need a source and a wire, maybe also a magnet, a capacitor, and a chopper for creating an OU device, but the variety for experimentation is almost indefinite. This is the exact same fuzziness that prevented "Free Energy" devices from a breakthrough in the past and nowadays. Most of them seemed to have a very elaborate logic (including the fact, that important parts are missing on either sketches or pictures) which will prevent any successful replication, if not fully understood.

innovation_station

Quote from: gauschor on May 02, 2010, 12:36:29 PM
I have watched some your videos and read some of your posts (which mostly consist of keyword fragments) but still haven't found a proper presentation of OU in any of them - or I must have missed the parts with proper explanation.
Anyways - sure people can guess that you need a source and a wire, maybe also a magnet, a capacitor, and a chopper for creating an OU device, but the variety for experimentation is almost indefinite. This is the exact same fuzziness that causes "Free Energy" innovations not being able to replicate by anyone now and in the past.

failed replacations are ones own responcibality ..  clearly if you have failed  you did it wrong ... 

lol

i can repete my expairments  and gain the same results as  how i have designed my units ..

i have no problem to fully explain my devices ..  but when i do i get gaylords trying to hide it or steal it !

ist!

so now i ask what is the reward for hard work and study on the bench as i have seen 0  in the line of wealth and  income from my effords  there for the reward is knowalge and understanding ..  and the ability to CREATE .. WHAT EVER I CHOOSE !
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!