Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R.I.P. Lee Crock

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 01, 2010, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Thank you @capzero

That was the question. The springs.

But still, It is only one wire conected to the springs?
Once the wire is positive and then changes to negative, but just one wire?
Is that it?

Jesus

MrMag

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 08, 2010, 08:31:55 AM

Well...if you had an understanding of the device as you say, then you would have read that the electrolysis issue is not a concern with the device,

That is all I have to say to you on this subject...as my time is valuable to me.

I seem to be unable to load the file from the site named "Reversing DC current IMPORTANT, SAFETY TIP". Can you please report why that file says that it is an important safety tip? I am sure the device will benefit some people but they need to be aware of the possible problems it may cause. I may be wrong about the electrolysis, but without seeing what is in the file.........

Everyone's time is valuable. I just may have more of a concern for other peoples welfare. For you to just brush it off without explanation or proof that I am wrong tells me that you may be the one who does not understand.

If anyone does try using this device, be sure to reverse the pads every 5 or so minutes.

MrMag

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 08, 2010, 09:04:57 AM
Thank you @capzero

Is that it?

Jesus

Yes, just one wire.

You should maybe check the continuity of your box spring. Check the resistance from side to side. They don't make box springs like they did back then. Most of the mattresses made these days use materials to help reduce the noise and that may insulate them from one another.

MrMag

I just got into the file on the Godzilla device (attached). There, Capzero should be happy since I proved myself wrong and didn't waste his very valuable time  ;D

crowclaw

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 08, 2010, 09:04:57 AM
Thank you @capzero

Is that it?

Jesus

Hi Jesus, yes that's it...one wire which is switched every 15 minutes between
3 volts + and 3 volts -  very simple and easy to build. I use aluminium foil secured to sheets of cardboard placed under a thin 'memory foam' mat.  I  have used mine for several months now. You can use a mechanical timer, my own design  uses a PIC micro controller, only so I can select different switching time intervals. My latest design has three switching times and a 3volt / 4.5volt battery selector. The idea is for experimental purposes. While I have realised some benefit from using this device, the effects tend to wear off after prolonged use. I'm interested to know the reason this happens.